Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Third Eagle of the Apocalypse says...the end is nigh!
Wink 
The Third Eagle of the Apocalypse says...the end is nigh!
Okay, so I was browsing some weird / funny Youtube videos and found this:

Thinking it was hilarious, I clicked on his channel and decided to see what else he's uploaded. The results are....interesting, to say the least. 

I mean...Jesus. I still can't believe this guy is serious. And a lot of the comments on his videos are people who sincerely believe him.
RE: The Third Eagle of the Apocalypse says...the end is nigh!
ROFLOL
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
That's why I can't get with the Illuminati. What's the point of setting in motion diabolical plans to enslave a Hell-bound humanity, upset the divine order of things, and thwart God's will in a power grab if you're going to leave clues as to your intentions in iPad commercials that any crackpot with a Bible can decipher?

Subtlety, people!

I'll bet they also try to assassinate their enemies in needlessly involved, time-consuming ways after they have left the room so the victim can escape unnoticed, kill some uniformed stooges, and destroy the entire volcano fortress before making his escape in a speed boat. It's just amateur hour on the Dark Side.

Sincerely,
The Third Guy in the Buffet Line
Having talked to some people who believe in the Illuminati, they believe that clues are left behind in various forms of media intentionally because the Illuminati are arrogant and enjoy flaunting their power/control before the masses because they're so indoctrinated they won't pick up on it. Or something to that effect.

Idiotic all the way around.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(January 13, 2016 at 11:32 am)KevinM1 Wrote: Having talked to some people who believe in the Illuminati, they believe that clues are left behind in various forms of media intentionally because the Illuminati are arrogant and enjoy flaunting their power/control before the masses because they're so indoctrinated they won't pick up on it.  Or something to that effect.

Yep, that's how conspiracies are: when someone picks up on a sign that something sinister is happening, it's because that person is smarter or more observant than the rest of the sheeple, not because that person is paranoid.

Conspiracy theories really feed the ego.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(January 13, 2016 at 11:43 am)TheRealJoeFish Wrote:
(January 13, 2016 at 11:32 am)KevinM1 Wrote: Having talked to some people who believe in the Illuminati, they believe that clues are left behind in various forms of media intentionally because the Illuminati are arrogant and enjoy flaunting their power/control before the masses because they're so indoctrinated they won't pick up on it.  Or something to that effect.

Yep, that's how conspiracies are: when someone picks up on a sign that something sinister is happening, it's because that person is smarter or more observant than the rest of the sheeple, not because that person is paranoid.

Conspiracy theories really feed the ego.

No doubt. The conspiracy nuts seldom pause to wonder how it is that they have cracked the case and exposed these vast nefarious powers for what they are, yet they are somehow free to carry on with their everyday lives, make nutty Youtube videos, etc. rather than 'disappear' as would certainly happen if their delusions were real.

Yeah, smart and observant.  Rolleyes
That's the guy that sees dicks everywhere. There's one video of him complaining about dicks at the Denver airport, but I can't find it.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 12, 2016 at 6:18 pm)Aegon Wrote: Okay, so I was browsing some weird / funny Youtube videos and found this:

Thinking it was hilarious, I clicked on his channel and decided to see what else he's uploaded. The results are....interesting, to say the least. 

I mean...Jesus. I still can't believe this guy is serious. And a lot of the comments on his videos are people who sincerely believe him.

What this fool doesn't realise is that the Illuminati wouldn't put clues on iPad commercials, too many people would spot them. Instead what we do is sneak into his bedroom the night after finalising them, and write them down on a single strand of his neckbeard hair.

Poor fool wouldn't wake up if a hurricane hit him, plus he snores, a lot.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Oooh, co-prophet of the end times.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
So... the Freemasons/Illuminati aren't working to establish the New World Order?

If so that is most reassuring!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is the Beginning of the End Serafino 23 1696 November 25, 2023 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Nailed to a cross, Filipino prays for Ukraine war to end Ferrocyanide 1 519 April 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Lightbulb the end is nigh 2!!! Drich 113 8618 October 1, 2020 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why is Jesus in third place when he deserves first? Greatest I am 25 4522 September 22, 2020 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  The Bible Says So YahwehIsTheWay 24 3335 December 7, 2018 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  In the end, there's just what you personally believe Foxaèr 31 4740 August 12, 2018 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  World ending on April 23rd, says false prophet Divinity 41 8478 April 27, 2018 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Pope says in interview that there is no hell. downbeatplumb 56 9702 April 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3521 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Who Says Godscreated 153 35126 September 15, 2017 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Amarok