Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians and Muslims Clash in Luton, UK
RE: Christians and Muslims Clash in Luton, UK
Prometheus is suitably distant . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The battle of 'My imaginary friend can beta up your imaginary friend' continues.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

I say let them go at it. Stupid is as stupid does. There will always be religious unrest until there isn't. Religion(s) of Peace my ass!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Quote:by British Christian group who organized Christian marches trough Muslim streets

Pardon me but aren't they "British" streets?
I would concur.

I don't appreciate this gang of lunatics thinking they are in any way representing Britain, either.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Haha Britain First? Just a bunch of thugs looking to capitalise on xenophobia for political gain. You need to learn your British politics.
I would deport all of them until other religions can open shop in Mecca without any blowback.
(January 26, 2016 at 4:28 am)Mathilda Wrote: Haha Britain First? Just a bunch of thugs looking to capitalise on xenophobia for political gain. You need to learn your British politics.

Yeah but it seems it's pretty easy to get in conflict with this people like in the documentary "My Hometown Fanatics" that I also posted where the same people are carrying signs and yelling "British Police Go To Hell", "British Police Extreme Terrorists" and they also yell at non Muslim women that they're naked and sluts.

[Image: fa95dff898bd4141206323674b7161a5.png]
[Image: 7188b2e08d8b7f84e77fb23ff1c54a69.png]

Or this asshole that wants Sharia law in UK
[Image: d6bbd840825ef68f05f3b009e5f425f0.png]
I mean this is a candidate for prison, because what else is Sharia but making pedophilia legal.

Maybe women can yell back "World is round!" or "Who are you to tell me I'm naked you don't even know how to read" when Muslim women tell them they're naked.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Now, how can any reasonable person argue that it's not religion that causes wars? They should put all religious people in one city or a country for that matter (pick one) and let them fight it out. We'll be the only people left standing, and have the wonderful opportunity to repopulate this earth with sane offspring. Yes, I know I sound angry, but look what these idiots are doing to the world.
(January 26, 2016 at 8:21 am)DarkHorse Wrote: Now, how can any reasonable person argue that it's not religion that causes wars? They should put all religious people in one city or a country for that matter (pick one) and let them fight it out. We'll be the only people left standing, and have the wonderful opportunity to repopulate this earth with sane offspring. Yes, I know I sound angry, but look what these idiots are doing to the world.

Greenland.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 748 124512 March 20, 2024 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  More Nutty Muslims Minimalist 12 4455 June 19, 2010 at 5:48 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Radical Muslims threaten South Park creators tavarish 50 14439 April 28, 2010 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: fr0d0