Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entanglement - Try to beat my highscore!
Entanglement - Try to beat my highscore!
Whilst searching the site theVOID talked about in a previous thread, I found a neat game called "Entanglement".

http://www.chromeexperiments.com/detail/entanglement/

Basically you have to rotate and place tiles on the board and create the longest line possible without touching the sides. You get points for the number of tiles the line goes through (so the more times you loop back on an already placed tile, the better).

My high-score is 85, but can you do better?

RE: Entanglement - Try to beat my highscore!
Nice. This is pretty fun. I got 56 on my first try and haven't done that well since (in 4 tries). Heheh
Just beat my own score. Now it's 89 Big Grin

i love HTML5 Smile
Got 88 with the second stage of the game (where you can swap your tile). Before that was 79.

Will keep playing....
A finite number of monkeys with a finite number of typewriters and a finite amount of time could eventually reproduce 4chan.
Ah, well I'm playing the normal game (no swap tile). I'll have to try the swap one Tongue
111 on normal game Big Grin
[Image: pPQu8.png]
(July 9, 2010 at 8:41 am)AtheistPhil Wrote: 111 on normal game Big Grin

Ouch. Just upped my best score or normal to 88. Had one game where I only had covered about a quarter of the grid and already had 45... thought I was on for a great score, until i failed to look at a line properly and miscalculated... ended up in a wall.

Not as bad as another game though where i was in a tricky situation, hoping for a good tile and the game gave me one with 6 sides all with U shapes - completely killed me.
A finite number of monkeys with a finite number of typewriters and a finite amount of time could eventually reproduce 4chan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You lost, and everybody saw it, I'll beat you forever WinterHold 3 563 October 20, 2023 at 5:07 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Chinese People Try Panda Express EgoDeath 26 2329 March 1, 2019 at 12:35 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Trying to diet? WELL HARDEN UP AND TRY THIS SHIT!! Creed of Heresy 13 2035 May 26, 2013 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Ryantology
  If you think modern Judaism is peacable, try the King's Torah Anymouse 0 1018 July 20, 2011 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Anymouse
  Storm, or: How To Destroy Woo-meisters, using only beat poetry. Autumnlicious 3 1525 April 12, 2011 at 4:26 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Try this NOW! theVOID 2 1216 July 8, 2010 at 6:57 am
Last Post: theVOID