Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(October 13, 2016 at 3:51 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: Good luck and everything. And if Mamacita would like me to take a one month vacation from posting on the forums, I will. That offer stands on the table. It's the least I can do.

Can you make it forever?

That'd be nice, kthxbai

Fucking drama-queen. Get a life of your own and quit trying to suck it out of others.

(October 13, 2016 at 3:54 am)Mamacita Wrote:
(October 13, 2016 at 3:51 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: I will stop posting about this altogether now. I am a coward and I only ever talked about it because I was concerned about my continued presence on this forum. That's not very hard for me to admit. I'm not the ridiculous person you people are describing, it's so ridiculous in fact that it makes me laugh. Maybe you'll learn it one day. But not like this. This doesn't concern you.

Good luck and everything. And if Mamacita would like me to take a one month vacation from posting on the forums, I will. That offer stands on the table. It's the least I can do.

I'm a nobody here. Just a member. Do as you wish.

You lie like a rug, you ain't a nobody here, ma'am. Where's that swag? Throw down already!

CIJS,

I'm tired.

That's mean and you did it without my consent, something I never once did with anyone. Not ever. Consent is vital. And I don't care what justifications you had for it. Before you go ahead and retaliate on behalf of other people, make sure you learn all the facts and are sure about the other person's wrongdoing, something I know you did not and are not.

I am not made of steel, which is fitting, given the fact that you're fighting a strawman.
Stop playing the victim, EP.
(October 13, 2016 at 5:04 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(October 13, 2016 at 5:02 am)robvalue Wrote: It's OK, apology accepted. We all get confused sometimes.

I don't know if you mean this or if you're simply satisfied because of reasons... Regardless, Rob, you are wrong about everything, and I'm sure you'll learn it after the deed. Not that it will matter anymore. And I don't hold anything against you. I mean it. Take care.

What are you talking about? After what deed?

Look, I made my opinions about you very clear several pages ago. If you don't like them, too bad. I didn't just make them up. If you are indeed a psycopath, then I can't be mad at you. If you're not, then I damn well am. But harm is harm, wherever it comes from and I must protect people.

I've been trying to ignore you until you started following me around in this thread. I will resume ignoring you now.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
[Image: th?&id=OIP.M2bbfc3f2ba33488a56d676786f73...=0&p=0&r=0]
It's possible, I suppose, that you don't even know about yourself. That I have seen you more clearly than you have done. It wouldn't surprise me, I've been told things about myself by others I could have sworn weren't true. I fought them at first. But in the end I had to admit they were right. We're too close to ourselves, sometimes.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(October 13, 2016 at 4:01 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(October 13, 2016 at 3:54 am)Mamacita Wrote: I'm a nobody here. Just a member. Do as you wish.

You're someone I wronged and I harbor regrets about that.

I wish to remain on the forum. But if you change your mind, you can tell me anytime. I would willingly listen to you and leave for the amount specified, this is not a trick or a lie. I'm not a horrible person. If I'm making you feel uncomfortable, simply tell me, and I'll try to do everything in my power to stop doing it - within reason. That's all.

lol "within your power"? "Within reason"?

Govern yourself, and quit begging forgiveness.

An alcoholic myself, one who spat bullshit trying to hide his demon, I recognize your words, I recognize your little apologies and promises to do better, soon to be broken. You have not taken your apologies forward in your behavior; instead, you lay your apologies as defense-lines, something you can point at and say, "but look, I tried!"

This post of yours is no different. You roll on your back, showing your belly in order to signify submission, but even in the same post you cannot help yourself -- you hedge your apology with "in my power" or "within reason" -- which to any thinking person says, you might well do the same thing again.

For years I, for different reasons, spat the same lines out. They bought me time, just as you're trying to buy time here. They allowed me to think of myself as being reasonable, just as you're posting this in order to buttress your own justifications. These same sorts of lines were also my hooks, to keep people in my life who should have told me to fuck off long ago.

I'll let you draw your own conclusion about that last thought.

CIJS... Overwhelming Negative Influence, y'all. Just have done with it already.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 13, 2016 at 4:29 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(October 13, 2016 at 4:25 am)Mamacita Wrote: CIJS...
TRUST me on this: don't believe him. Remember me defending him before? Yup. I was one of his supporters. Even gave him a cute pet name, which he later used against me. Yes.

To the prophet who told is all what he was really doing and we didn't believe you (you know who you are, babe), and this will be liberating as fuck (yes, as fucking): YOU WERE RIGHT. I was wrong.

Ok. For real now. Off to bed.

Ok, I feel like you misunderstood what I said.

I was actually talking about someone here, ok? I was trying to be subtle, however. That is all.

The funny thing is that you always point the finger at others.

Even funnier, such behavior points the finger back at you, though you don't seem to realize it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 916 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1158 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 461 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama