Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
On a positive note.

CIJS, for once in a long time recently, I've looked in a mirror and liked what I see. I finally see changes reflecting my hard work.

It's about goddamn time.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
That's fantastic! Heart

You finally join everyone else in the world in that category Wink
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(October 13, 2016 at 6:05 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: That was directed at the staff, dear, not you. They need to pull plugs already.

Agreed, so long as one of those plugs ain't this thread.

My apologies all the same.

(October 13, 2016 at 6:23 am)robvalue Wrote: That's fantastic! Heart

You finally join everyone else in the world in that category Wink

It probably won't last, lol
(October 13, 2016 at 6:21 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: On a positive note.

CIJS, for once in a long time recently, I've looked in a mirror and liked what I see. I finally see changes reflecting my hard work.

It's about goddamn time.

You should like what you see, SQ. You're a pretty gal, there's no argument there.

There are a lot of things I *should* do that I don't, much less getting my brain to act right on a regular basis.
Not going to school today. The kiddo is off to the bus stop. I feel like just curling up in my bed, under the protection of my blankets and the watchful eyes of my cats.

I don't want to adult today.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
CIJSAIJBH...

You manipulative prick. You know it will be difficult for me to do that, as I explained to you already at great length. It doesn't matter that you've given me lots of notice. You could have done it three weeks later, when there wouldn't have been an issue but of course, you haven't. Then you pile on the guilt under the pretence of generosity (when we both know it's not really your money in any case).

I reaaaaaaly wish I could just tell you where to stick it irl but we both know I won't. You just keep on telling me to jump, and I'll keep on asking how high, because you know I'll put my kids future before myself.

Scuzzbucket.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
CIJS...

I know what you are. I've seen monsters in my life, looked them directly in their shark-like, empty eyes and peered into the blackness that lay behind. I know how they think, how they behave. How good they can be at ingratiating themselves with others and wearing a human skin. How cunning they can be. And how easy it can be for the facade to slip when you arm yourself against them. I've been there before, more times than I like to count.

I pity you as much as I hold you in contempt. You will never know true happiness, and you will never deserve it. You will drift through life alone as you feverishly calculate a path to your next victim, enjoying the fleeting sense of power and worth it gives you as you unpick their lives and fuck with their heads. But you'll always be an empty shell, no matter how much you feed on the happiness and sanity of other people who have done you no harm and don't deserve to be on the receiving end of your toxic touch.

[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
CIJS...

Mmm-hmm

See...what'd I tell you? Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 901 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1140 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 459 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama