Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police chief and partner stabbed to death.
Police chief and partner stabbed to death.
Muslim terrorists in Paris. Another crisis meeting being held by the president. Maybe stricter knife control is needed?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Police chief and partner stabbed to death.
More knives equals more peace!
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Deportation time?

Also islam the religion of peace my ass.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Everyone should be forced to carry knives for their own protection! Angry
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(June 14, 2016 at 4:46 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Muslim terrorists in Paris.

No fucking surprise there.
When hands are at last considered weapons, then the people will be literally disarmed.
(June 14, 2016 at 6:42 pm)Spirian Wrote: When hands are at last considered weapons, then the people will be literally disarmed.

Hehe

0/10

(June 14, 2016 at 4:46 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Maybe stricter knife control is needed?

Okay, what ideas you got in mind? Background checks and mental health tests to buy fucking steak knives?
Well we can't let just -anybody- get their hands on such a weapon. What would the world come to, cats marrying dogs...so forth and so on. I rest my case.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 14, 2016 at 6:46 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(June 14, 2016 at 4:46 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Maybe stricter knife control is needed?

Okay, what ideas you got in mind? Background and mental health tests to buy fucking steak knives?

I think he was being sarcastic

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 640 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  British MP Amess stabbed to death onlinebiker 28 2853 October 16, 2021 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Defunding Police not working out. onlinebiker 51 2519 October 1, 2021 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2721 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Please Justify This Police Action For Me BrianSoddingBoru4 251 17473 February 5, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 942 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3280 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  US police brutality item Duty 351 24661 July 10, 2020 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Minneapolis Abolish Police The Architect Of Fate 82 4621 June 12, 2020 at 10:01 am
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 4913 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm