Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Un-united Kingdom is fucked now
RE: The Un-united Kingdom is fucked now
(June 25, 2016 at 5:21 pm)LastPoet Wrote: He wasn't as bad as Hitler (Godwin) lol

So yeah, he died, good riddance.

Yes, you can say the same about Dollfuss and Schuschnigg. But that's cold comfort.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 25, 2016 at 4:46 pm)Allanon Wrote: The millions whose pension pots have been devalued will see the millions return when the markets recover, you act like the market has never gone down before??

So, instead of making money the whole time, they'll break even some day in the future, some far day if you throw in the adjustment for inflation, cost of aged care, ........... Genious!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 25, 2016 at 5:31 pm)Rhythm Wrote:
(June 25, 2016 at 4:46 pm)Allanon Wrote: The millions whose pension pots have been devalued will see the millions return when the markets recover, you act like the market has never gone down before??

Those returns, if they materialize (and how?) don't actually make the loss go away.......they'd have those returns -plus- what they'd lost, all other things being equal.

You're going to have to expand on that because as i understand it shares go down, money lost, shares go up money gained back, that is unless the trader sold them in which case they need a better trader
(June 25, 2016 at 4:29 pm)Ayen Wrote:
(June 25, 2016 at 4:03 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Incase Americans thinking of bombing us, in our Capital city, Madrid.

I'll make up a story to begin preparations. You guys have terrorists, right?

They speak Spanish.  More than enough for Drumpf!
(June 25, 2016 at 5:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They speak Spanish.  More than enough for Drumpf!

Just a hint. Look in the general direction of Brasil to know what they're speaking.
(June 25, 2016 at 5:34 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:

So, instead of making money the whole time, they'll break even some day in the future, some far day if you throw in the adjustment for inflation, cost of aged care, ........... Genious!

I'm still failing to see where this is any different to the many many downturns that have happened previously, what makes this one so special that you keep looking out the window for the four horsemen?
(June 25, 2016 at 5:38 pm)Allanon Wrote: I'm still failing to see where this is any different to the many many downturns that have happened previously, what makes this one so special that you keep looking out the window for the four horsemen?

Again. The market didn't fully recover since 2008. You want to say, this will be medication for an already ailing market?
Time will tell.
(June 25, 2016 at 5:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(June 25, 2016 at 4:29 pm)Ayen Wrote: I'll make up a story to begin preparations. You guys have terrorists, right?

They speak Spanish.  More than enough for Drumpf!

Good, good, my plan is working then *rubs hands*
(June 25, 2016 at 5:43 pm)Allanon Wrote: Time will tell.

Indeed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The United States now enters the phase of mass executions. Jehanne 48 3802 November 18, 2022 at 1:52 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  The United States and the growing divide zwanzig 73 3317 September 24, 2021 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3012 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1219 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 559 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
  Impeachment process in the United States Joods 18 3168 October 31, 2017 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: henryp
  BWAHAHA! - They Fucked It Up! Minimalist 52 6542 March 27, 2017 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Democracy is fucked up Zenith 31 8303 February 25, 2017 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  Why doesn't the United States follow it's own rules when it comes to the 1st amendmen GoHalos1993 18 5232 December 31, 2015 at 2:17 pm
  Lets Talk About Citizens United Heywood 30 5288 November 7, 2014 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Heywood