Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rep button
Rep button
Is the rep button on mobile ever going to be fixed? It's been down for almost two years.
RE: Rep button
Maybe we could compensate by just bestowing an additional 33% more reps on everybody ???
Admins could just push some buttons if they would emerge from their chrysalises long enough.

Sounds fair to me.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't know. I brought this up several times before. It would be great.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Well, now that you're green, perhaps you have more swaying power, Rob Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Maybe Big Grin

I'm not even the noob anymore, it feels weird. I should still be the noob. Now there are three bitches for me to boss around newer staff members.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Sigh.
Kudos button works fine on my phone.

I left for six months because of it.
I came back once I had a laptop and also because this is the best place around.
It's a psychological thing that eats away at you over time.
It feels unfair that you can't express yourself as others do here.
You worry that others think you're mean not to kudos when others kudos you.
Since I've been back I'd almost forgotten what it was like, so I understand that it doesn't seem like much of an issue.
You also can't rep people, so in turn, you tend to not get as many reps.
Although I have no knowledge as to how hard it may be to make kudos work on some phones.
I'm not dissing Tiberius or anything like that.
Maybe it's just not possible.
You can switch to full version, and then rep on that. I'm on iPad and I permanently have the forum set to full version. I'm not sure how fiddly it would get on a phone.

You can use the link right at the very bottom of the screen to do it temporarily, or you can set it in the options to always do it.

(User CP, Edit options, untick "Use a mobile version...")

Index of my best videos
(July 15, 2016 at 5:54 pm)robvalue Wrote: You can switch to full version, and then rep on that. I'm on iPad and I permanently have the forum set to full version. I'm not sure how fiddly it would get on a phone.

You can use the link right at the very bottom of the screen to do it temporarily, or you can set it in the options to always do it.

(User CP, Edit options, untick "Use a mobile version...")

I use the desktop version on my phone. I have to do some strategic zooming at times but it otherwise works well enough for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate User Button SteelCurtain 21 4730 April 23, 2015 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  [Fixed] Wrong icon for kudos button on 'my kudos' page Angrboda 2 1038 April 4, 2015 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  "Rate user" button doesn't work on mobile Norman Humann 2 1002 April 1, 2015 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain