Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I prove to you that I'm 12
How do I prove to you that I'm 12
So it seems that some people think that I'm lying about my age.

How do I prove it mate?

RE: How do I prove to you that I'm 12
You can't. I didn't believe you either, but some more trusting members on here have convinced me otherwise. So I'm holding back as of now. Still not sure, but I was wrong before.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(September 3, 2016 at 1:30 pm)abaris Wrote: You can't. I didn't believe you either, but some more trusting members on here have convinced me otherwise. So I'm holding back as of now. Still not sure, but I was wrong before
Oh, how did they convince you?

After a tree is cut down you can count the rings . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Here's how I take it. You have a claim that you are twelve. Much like other claims, it can't be entirely trusted until you provide enough evidence. Unlike religious claims, though, it is a small claim that makes no difference in the world to me. I will take your word for it because I simply do not care.

Okay, you are 12. I can move on with my life just as quickly as if you were not. It's not a big deal.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
I don't give a shit what age you are to be honest.
(September 3, 2016 at 1:32 pm)ScienceAf Wrote: Oh, how did they convince you?

Convince may be the wrong word. Rather on the off chance it's true, one might say. Bashing minors is frowned upon on here. So, as long as there's no proof to the contrary or you say something particularly obnoxious, I'm holding back.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(September 3, 2016 at 1:36 pm)abaris Wrote:
(September 3, 2016 at 1:32 pm)ScienceAf Wrote: Oh, how did they convince you?

Convince may be the wrong word. Rather on the off chance it's true, one might say. Bashing minors is frowned upon on here. So, as long as there's no proof to the contrary or you say something particularly obnoxious, I'm holding back.

Okay, makes sense.

(September 3, 2016 at 1:28 pm)ScienceAf Wrote: So it seems that some people think that I'm lying about my age.

How do I prove it mate?

Why does it matter if people think you're lying?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
As long as you are mentally older than Drich, I am good with it.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  photos that prove Afghanistan is one the most beautiful places on earth. WinterHold 71 9643 September 6, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  My claims prove my claims are correct. The Valkyrie 57 4149 May 19, 2018 at 3:17 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  My Clams Prove My Clams Are Correct BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1393 May 11, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: brewer