Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O-HI-O GO BUCKEYES!
O-HI-O GO BUCKEYES!
Um, Bowling Green had their asses handed to them by Ohio 77 to 10. 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/26615...s-buckeyes
RE: O-HI-O GO BUCKEYES!
[Image: OhioBobcats.png]
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Ohio beat Tulsa but have the Sooners no later than next week. See what I did there?
Go Boilermakers!
Ohio just beat the shit out of Rutgers 58 to zip, zero and zilch! GO BUCKEYES!
Fuck you, "The" Ohio State.

Let's see how you handle a real team in the Big 10.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(October 1, 2016 at 9:03 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Fuck you, "The" Ohio State.  

Let's see how you handle a real team in the Big 10.

Seriously, I only root for them because my mom graduated from there. I am not much of a college fan, but I am a mom fan.

"The" is used for several colleges, and yea I think that is as narcissistic as when the Cowboy's called themselves "America's team". I always hated that shit.

Just like "haters gonna hate" what is really going on with corporate America is "Marketer's gonna market".

I agree with the leaving the "The" part out, just like every state every state has more than one college or university.
Well, I'm from Michigan, and there is no more an universally despised team here than OSU.

I don't really care one way or another, but I thought I should give some shit about it anyway. Smile
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
OSU!! OSU!!!! OSU!!!
Hate Ohio State.

Love Urban Meyer.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Buckeyes, YOU BETTER WIN TODAY! Brian37 22 1554 November 24, 2018 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  OH HI O GO BUCKEYES Brian37 0 671 January 11, 2015 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Brian37