Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New subforum "Questions for Staff".
New subforum "Questions for Staff".
We've implemented a new "Questions for Staff" subforum to improve communications between users and staff.

In the past, communications with staff via PM suffered from a number of disadvantages, chiefly that the entire staff doesn't have visibility into an issue that is handled by PM.

This new forum works a little differently from the rest of the forum - you will only see threads that you created, and not those that other members create.

Going forward, please feel free to use this subforum instead of PM.

Oh - before anyone asks... Yes, we are aware that there is some redundancy and possible confusion between "Questions for Staff" and "Questions, Problems, Suggestions, and Feedback". The difference is one of visibility - topics which may benefit a wider audience may still go into the old subforum.
RE: New subforum "Questions for Staff".
Kind of like PM, but out in the open (but not really) and more accessible to all staff. I like it.

Now, I almost want something to bitch about so I can use the new subforum.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Bitch about the fact I haven't polished my shell since last Wednesday despite being a TURTLE THAT IS ALSO A MODERATOR GOSHDARNIT

Boru

Fake Edit To Add: Whoops!

Hammy

Lol but in all seriousness I hope the new subforum will be helpful and useful to all Smile
(September 15, 2016 at 6:04 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Bitch about the fact I haven't polished my shell since last Wednesday despite being a TURTLE THAT IS ALSO A MODERATOR GOSHDARNIT

Boru

Fake Edit To Add: Whoops!

Hammy

Lol but in all seriousness I hope the new subforum will be helpful and useful to all Smile

When award season rolls round again, I swear you're getting my vote for 'Funniest Poster'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Gee thanks...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 15, 2016 at 6:31 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Gee thanks...

Mate, you'll get my vote for 'Most Nerve-Wracking Poster', and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Boru
I see, so i won't need to fill in the CC field on my pms anymore...

Thanks, that does make my life simpler.

Now in which subforum do I post my question about selecting the correct subforum for my question?Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(September 15, 2016 at 6:33 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Mate, you'll get my vote for 'Most Nerve-Wracking Poster', and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Boru

Maybe if you bitch about it in the new subforum, the Staff might include it as a category..? Wink
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Can we have a category for the biggest twat, it would be nice to finally win something
We don't want to blow up the server.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Staff Log - Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions Darwinian 3256 747918 10 hours ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1285 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
  Staff Changes BrianSoddingBoru4 32 6199 November 23, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  The "Report" button, and how not to treat your staff. Jackalope 71 27865 February 9, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Guidelines for Staff Correspondence Shell B 3 1314 June 8, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: brewer
  Get to know your staff [UPDATED] Losty 534 42824 February 16, 2018 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Staff Interviews - Tiberius Tiberius 103 13822 November 19, 2016 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Staff Interviews - Losty (Plus our NEW YouTube channel!) Tiberius 72 15930 November 5, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Staff Interviews - Stimbo Tiberius 33 6323 October 13, 2016 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Staff Interviews - robvalue Tiberius 81 9997 October 6, 2016 at 2:45 am
Last Post: robvalue