Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is still time to covert to Christianity before Christmas!
There is still time to covert to Christianity before Christmas!
DURHAM, NC—Noting that adopting the religious belief system would allow individuals to fully enjoy the holiday season in all of its glory, a report released Tuesday by the Duke Divinity School revealed that there is still time to convert to Christianity before the start of Christmas. “Whether you’re a member of another faith, atheist, or agnostic, there’s ample time in the week leading up to Christmas to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior,” the report read in part, adding that just by stopping at a nearby church and consulting with a pastor in the next four days, a person could make the yuletide gay with the comforting knowledge that God sacrificed his only son to die on the cross and be reborn for their sins. “Indeed, it takes but a second to allow Christ into your heart. And the relief that you’ll feel as you set up a nativity scene, hang mistletoe, rush out for last-minute gifts, and decorate your Christmas tree with fellow Christians will last forever.” The report also noted that for those who ignored these findings, there still remains all of eternity for them to burn in Hell.

http://www.theonion.com/article/report-t...hris-54943

Looks like I'm gonna I'm gonna burn in hell for all of eternity Tongue
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
RE: There is still time to covert to Christianity before Christmas!
(December 21, 2016 at 7:23 am)Loading Please Wait Wrote: DURHAM, NC—Noting that adopting the religious belief system would allow individuals to fully enjoy the holiday season in all of its glory, a report released Tuesday by the Duke Divinity School revealed that there is still time to convert to Christianity before the start of Christmas. “Whether you’re a member of another faith, atheist, or agnostic, there’s ample time in the week leading up to Christmas to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior,” the report read in part, adding that just by stopping at a nearby church and consulting with a pastor in the next four days, a person could make the yuletide gay with the comforting knowledge that God sacrificed his only son to die on the cross and be reborn for their sins. “Indeed, it takes but a second to allow Christ into your heart. And the relief that you’ll feel as you set up a nativity scene, hang mistletoe, rush out for last-minute gifts, and decorate your Christmas tree with fellow Christians will last forever.” The report also noted that for those who ignored these findings, there still remains all of eternity for them to burn in Hell.

http://www.theonion.com/article/report-there-still-time-convert-christianity-chris-54943

Looks like I'm gonna I'm gonna burn in hell for all of eternity Tongue

my bold*
What's the point? Just do it right before you die. That still counts, right? Tongue

Scamming Jesus is fun.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 21, 2016 at 7:31 am)robvalue Wrote: What's the point? Just do it right before you die. That still counts, right? Tongue

Scamming Jesus is fun.

Yes. Don't forgt you may wish to become a mass murderer so best wait to be saved until after that phase in your life. Oh wait, nevermimd, you can be go back to doubt horrible stuff afterwards as long as you remember to ask for forgiveness each time.
(December 21, 2016 at 9:45 am)Elskidor Wrote:
(December 21, 2016 at 7:31 am)robvalue Wrote: What's the point? Just do it right before you die. That still counts, right? Tongue

Scamming Jesus is fun.

Yes. Don't forgt you may wish to become a mass murderer so best wait to be saved until after that phase in your life. Oh wait, nevermimd, you can be go back to doubt horrible stuff afterwards as long as you remember to ask for forgiveness each time.

Just don't get hit by a bus on the way to the confessional.
There's also time to shit on a crucifix, too.  There is always time.
Lol lmfao.
Suck it jesus!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 23, 2016 at 3:28 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Suck it jesus!

It's classy comments like this and the two above it that really make me want to become an atheist.
As if desire had anything to do with it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still Angry about Abraham and Isaac zwanzig 29 1909 October 1, 2023 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Why are you (still) a Christian? FrustratedFool 304 17730 September 29, 2023 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1281 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe! Mercyvessel 102 7993 January 9, 2022 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 1378 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 87840 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Relic to return to Bethlehem in time for Christmas zebo-the-fat 18 2134 December 8, 2019 at 7:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Christmas again! zebo-the-fat 14 1451 December 2, 2019 at 6:50 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The War on Christmas Chad32 29 3863 January 15, 2019 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Phoque
  So, are the Boils of Egypt still a 'thing' ?? vorlon13 26 5544 May 8, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist