Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are owls in Japan!
RE: There are owls in Japan!
That's just a fat budgie, innit? Hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(January 1, 2017 at 9:33 pm)ignoramus Wrote: That's just a fat budgie, innit?   Hehe

lol, pretty much.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 1, 2017 at 8:53 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote:
(January 1, 2017 at 10:35 am)Jehanne Wrote: And, they are cute, too!

[Image: WinterOwls_EN-US11633542284_1366x768.jpg]

Wow, even the birds are squinty-eyed.

*snickers*

I was thinking that, also, but I did not want Jörmungandr to get angry with me.  They are, like Japanese women, very beautiful!
(January 1, 2017 at 9:47 pm)Jehanne Wrote:
(January 1, 2017 at 8:53 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Wow, even the birds are squinty-eyed.

*snickers*

I was thinking that, also, but I did not want Jörmungandr to get angry with me.  They are, like Japanese women, very beautiful!

Asian woman are so cute
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Quod erat demonstrandum. Via bubones. I think.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(January 1, 2017 at 5:55 pm)Aegon Wrote:
(January 1, 2017 at 5:46 pm)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: Not related to owls, but related to this thread and this forum:

I watched more of that guy's videos, and it turns out:

JESUS CHRIST DIED IN JAPAN AT THE AGE OF 106 AND WAS BURIED THERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lt6DEnFYuA

Haha, you also went through his videos? I think I watched 5 or 6 of them after the owl cafe one

I mean... I saw that Owl Cafe linked to Hedgehog Cafe... and that took me to Fox Village, and then Bunny Island... and then Tomb of Jesus Christ for some reason.

The village maintains that Jesus studied divinity in Japan, returned to Judea, was sentenced to death, escaped death by having his brother take his place (!), and returned to Japan where he lived to be 106 years old.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.