Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
Someone getting preferential treatment. Full article here-

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2943045

U.S. intelligence warned Trump about Russian 'perverted sexual acts' blackmail, report says...

Comey, testifying hours before the CNN report aired, refused to say whether his agency was investigating any possible ties between Trump’s campaign and Russia.

“I would never comment on investigations — whether we have one or not — in an open forum like this, so I can’t answer one way or another,” Comey told the committee.

“The irony of your making that statement, I cannot avoid,” said Sen. Angus King, a Maine independent, referring to Comey’s announcement in late October that the FBI was looking at more emails as part of its investigation of Hillary Clinton.

I just want to know how one "defiles" a bed. [Image: huh.gif]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
RE: Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings
(January 11, 2017 at 12:10 pm)Fireball Wrote: Someone getting preferential treatment. Full article here-

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2943045

U.S. intelligence warned Trump about Russian 'perverted sexual acts' blackmail, report says...

Comey, testifying hours before the CNN report aired, refused to say whether his agency was investigating any possible ties between Trump’s campaign and Russia.

“I would never comment on investigations — whether we have one or not — in an open forum like this, so I can’t answer one way or another,” Comey told the committee.

“The irony of your making that statement, I cannot avoid,” said Sen. Angus King, a Maine independent, referring to Comey’s announcement in late October that the FBI was looking at more emails as part of its investigation of Hillary Clinton.

I just want to know how one "defiles" a bed. [Image: huh.gif]

After Bill Clinton's presidency the argument that someone's sex life doesn't affect how they are president became a common one. The argument was so often repeated and well made that my whole generation was raised hearing and believing it. So the irony of attacking Trump's sex life is razor sharp.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
But these are the "Family Values" hypocrites.  As Twain said, "sacred cow makes the best hamburger."
(January 11, 2017 at 12:24 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: So the irony of attacking Trump's sex life is razor sharp.

Depends what it's about. Clinton had a consensual blowjob. If there's something non consensual in Trump's closet, it would be something to ponder.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
It's a bogus dossier. Someone on 4chan wrote fan fiction and the CIA/FBI think it's real.

[Image: IMG_1015.png]
The documents smell like bullshit to me. They circulated around a bunch of journalists before the pseudo-journalist hacks at BuzzFeed thought, "Durr maybe people will take us seriously if we release them." I mean, even if CNN is skeptical about their legitimacy, you know something's up.

(January 11, 2017 at 1:25 pm)Napoléon Wrote: It's a bogus dossier. Someone on 4chan wrote fan fiction and the CIA/FBI think it's real.

[Image: IMG_1015.png]

Oh give me a break. 

http://www.mediaite.com/online/no-that-t...chan-hoax/

Quote:The supposed “proof” for the 4chan genesis theory was a November 1 post on 4chan’s /pol/ board in which an anonymous user claimed he gave Republican “Never Trump” operative Rick Wilson a fake story about Trump and Russian spies.

That’s certainly vague to begin with, but note the date: November 1. Mother Jones was reporting on the memo as early as October 30. In a tweet, MJ’s David Corn confirmed that the memo published by Buzzfeed was the same one he received… before the supposed trolling.

More to the point, everything we know about the memo’s source from CNN and The New York Times contradicts the notion that it could possibly be 4chan or Wilson. According to those outlets:

-The intelligence community knows who the source is, and considers him generally reliable
-The author of the memo is ex-British intelligence, with extensive Russian contacts
-The intelligence community also knows his cources and considers them”credible”
-Some of the memos were circulating as early as the summer of 2016

Some /pol/lacks (uh, their term, not mine) have gotten around these inconvenient facts by claiming Wilson used independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin as an intermediary. But again, McMullin is ex-CIA, not MI6.

Wilson himself came out and bluntly said he wasn’t Buzzfeed’s source. “I’ll settle it this way; if — arguendo — I had been their source, I hereby release the authors of the story, its editors, and BuzzFeed generally from any off-the-record/background protections of anonymity I would have asked for,” he said. Since Buzzfeed hasn’t subsequently come out and named Wilson as their source, it seems likely it wasn’t him.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(January 11, 2017 at 12:30 pm)abaris Wrote:
(January 11, 2017 at 12:24 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: So the irony of attacking Trump's sex life is razor sharp.

Depends what it's about. Clinton had a consensual blowjob. If there's something non consensual in Trump's closet, it would be something to ponder.

Apparently its something to do with "watersports" so kayaking or jet skiing.

Apparently he couldn't have done these sports because he hates germs. Presumably he knows fish don't get out of the sea to poo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/do..._hp_ref=uk

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 11, 2017 at 1:25 pm)Aegon Wrote: Oh give me a break. 

Quote:The supposed “proof” for the 4chan genesis theory was a November 1 post on 4chan’s /pol/ board in which an anonymous user claimed he gave Republican “Never Trump” operative Rick Wilson a fake story about Trump and Russian spies.

That’s certainly vague to begin with, but note the date: November 1. Mother Jones was reporting on the memo as early as October 30. In a tweet, MJ’s David Corn confirmed that the memo published by Buzzfeed was the same one he received… before the supposed trolling.

More to the point, everything we know about the memo’s source from CNN and The New York Times contradicts the notion that it could possibly be 4chan or Wilson. According to those outlets:

-The intelligence community knows who the source is, and considers him generally reliable
-The author of the memo is ex-British intelligence, with extensive Russian contacts
-The intelligence community also knows his cources and considers them”credible”
-Some of the memos were circulating as early as the summer of 2016

Some /pol/lacks (uh, their term, not mine) have gotten around these inconvenient facts by claiming Wilson used independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin as an intermediary. But again, McMullin is ex-CIA, not MI6.

Wilson himself came out and bluntly said he wasn’t Buzzfeed’s source. “I’ll settle it this way; if — arguendo — I had been their source, I hereby release the authors of the story, its editors, and BuzzFeed generally from any off-the-record/background protections of anonymity I would have asked for,” he said. Since Buzzfeed hasn’t subsequently come out and named Wilson as their source, it seems likely it wasn’t him.

The Nov 1st 4chan post was 4chan reacting to the media believing the info they were previously fed.

Dumb article is dumb.

Either way, the 'no evidence it is 4chan' argument is kind of ironic, seen as there's no evidence for any of this bullshit in the first place.
(January 11, 2017 at 3:22 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(January 11, 2017 at 1:25 pm)Aegon Wrote: Oh give me a break. 

The Nov 1st 4chan post was 4chan reacting to the media believing the info they were previously fed.

Dumb article is dumb.

Either way, the 'no evidence it is 4chan' argument is kind of ironic, seen as there's no evidence for any of this bullshit in the first place.

But... the other reasons are still perfectly sound? 

Anyway, we can agree on that last line.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(January 11, 2017 at 3:24 pm)Aegon Wrote: But... the other reasons are still perfectly sound? 

Anyway, we can agree on that last line.

I haven't followed it all that closely to be honest but you can go on 4chan itself and see the evidence they have.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 982 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Russians are world obscurantists Interaktive 21 1151 August 29, 2019 at 4:18 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Russians lose global competition Interaktive 12 1082 June 12, 2019 at 12:38 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36691 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians Aegon 17 3520 May 21, 2017 at 9:57 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3072 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4028 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1635 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  US Puppet Democracy Aractus 18 2143 June 20, 2016 at 1:15 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1268 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32