Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trolling rule update
RE: Trolling rule update
all least it was cute little worm-i-kins and not some nasty old cow poopies
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 16, 2017 at 8:40 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: And Marilyn Monroe can fuck off if she reports me for quoting her out of context. Not only is she a melodramatic drama queen "Oh look at me, there's a fan underneath my skirt and it's blowing it upwards. You can sort of almost see my panties. Oopsie." but she probably also never even said that.

Apparently Joe DiMaggio lost his shit over that photo.

Interestingly, it was taken as a stereoscopic pair, ie a 3D photo. I have a book somewhere the shows it as such.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 16, 2017 at 8:42 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(February 16, 2017 at 8:40 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: And Marilyn Monroe can fuck off if she reports me for quoting her out of context. Not only is she a melodramatic drama queen "Oh look at me, there's a fan underneath my skirt and it's blowing it upwards. You can sort of almost see my panties. Oopsie." but she probably also never even said that.

Apparently Joe DiMaggio lost his shit over that photo.

In fact I am going to update my signature and I don't care if I get permabanned in a heartbeat.

Done. Marilyn Monroe can suck it also!

Well, if she was alive. Yes please.
I'm not changing mine. All the people hanging out at the Coors Light table can bite me.
-Jack

"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Screw the people in my sig they can all get bent.
I wonder if Jesus would approve of all the stuff he apparently said in other users' quotes?

Isn't he coming back any day now? We'll run it past him then...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then where... then what... shit fuck I don't know what to put next. And I've gotta make this shit catchy or I'll never be remembered throughout history." - Epicurus
"No, I am your father, Harry." - Gandalf (Star Trek)
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
"Luke... we are your fathers." - Matthew, John and Paul from the Bible
I think it is safe to say that if you are quoting a person in your signature, and it is not meant to praise them or highlight something you agree with, it will violate this rule.

The only reason that I can think of to do such a thing is to troll someone or call them out. Especially if the quotes do not have the context of the thread around them and especially because it only serves to stifle discussion.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSA: Hate Speech, rule 7 arewethereyet 24 2269 September 21, 2023 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  PSA: Update to necroposting rule arewethereyet 51 6265 April 3, 2023 at 2:33 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  PSA: Added to threats rule arewethereyet 8 2720 May 19, 2022 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  PSA: The Necroposting Rule BrianSoddingBoru4 42 6276 April 6, 2022 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: brewer
  PSA - Clarification of rule #3 on doxxing. arewethereyet 18 3535 November 17, 2021 at 5:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] Proposing A Rule Change BrianSoddingBoru4 24 4805 June 11, 2020 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  PSA: New Rule BrianSoddingBoru4 75 13427 July 22, 2019 at 8:19 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1835 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  The 30/30 rule Losty 3 1256 June 27, 2018 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Pedophilia Rule Modification Tiberius 3 1157 June 27, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: robvalue