Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Documenting Crazy
RE: Documenting Crazy
OMG now he said that he won't put sunscreen on his kids because it's a waste of money.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
Skin cancer is the new beauty mark.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 28, 2017 at 3:31 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(July 28, 2017 at 3:26 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: Bringing out the dead!

Sorry my coworker has been cool lately so the thread died.

Today he said people can detox cancer. That we do it every day.

Help me.

You can detox/eliminate exposure to some environmental substances as a potential preventative to some cancer but detox existing cancer, can't think of one off the top of my head. Got any more details?

I mentioned that our bodies really get rid of toxins itself and all the detox crap is mostly fraud. He was like no our bodies need help. We got into a discussion and he turned the tables saying that our bodies can detox just about all cancer. We asked what about the hereditary ones?
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(July 28, 2017 at 3:57 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: OMG now he said that he won't put sunscreen on his kids because it's a waste of money.

What a shithead.
(July 28, 2017 at 4:00 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote:
(July 28, 2017 at 3:31 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: You can detox/eliminate exposure to some environmental substances as a potential preventative to some cancer but detox existing cancer, can't think of one off the top of my head. Got any more details?

I mentioned that our bodies really get rid of toxins itself and all the detox crap is mostly fraud. He was like no our bodies need help. We got into a discussion and he said turned the tables saying that our bodies can detox just about all cancer. We asked what about the hereditary ones?

Depends on the detox being discussed. The crap sold on tv and the internet, just that, crap. 

Ask if he can detox melanoma?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Better still, ask for his source.  That should be good for a few laughs.
He could just try breathairianism. Then there's nothing but good energy going in.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
I seriously went "really?" and then did one of those half omg you are crazy I'm worried for you and half this guy is just trolling me laughs. After I pulled myself from the convo.

LOL he just took crazy to a whole other level we didn't know existed.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Let's bring this back from the dead again. It's been almost two months since the lovely coworker has said anything really stupid. Of course when he says these stupid things I NEED to tell someone and once again this thread is just a good spot to keep it all together.

Out of no where he asks how people can be so stupid and gullible. I asked what he was talking about and apparently he came across a Clorox ad that reminded people they could put Clorox bleach in their water (1/8th tspn to 1 1/2 gallon of water and left for half hour) to clean it during emergencies if boiling is not an option. He said people are stupid for even thinking that is ok. My other coworker said she puts bleach in her well once a month. Said it's no different than regular tap water. Of course my lovely crazy coworker said he doesn't drink tap water because it is dangerous and can kill you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You might be crazy if… BrokenQuill92 22 1033 December 28, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damn Florida, you so crazy no one 8 397 April 12, 2020 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Japanese are crazy purplepurpose 10 1611 November 17, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Am I crazy? ApeNotKillApe 37 3079 January 11, 2017 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Godscreated
Star Internet Hall of Crazy Tea Earl Grey Hot 5 3527 May 16, 2014 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Violet
  Crazy = Sexy My imaginary friend is GOD 12 5328 February 19, 2014 at 2:34 am
Last Post: noor100
  Us Crazy Creoles The_Thinking_Theist 5 1811 February 11, 2014 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: The_Thinking_Theist
  A crazy idea for all you LotR fans pocaracas 16 3546 November 23, 2013 at 10:09 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Kanye West releases CRAZY T-shirt design! CleanShavenJesus 13 3376 July 17, 2013 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Crazy Neighbors rexbeccarox 41 9805 July 9, 2013 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist