Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horizon Zero Dawn
Horizon Zero Dawn
Has anyone played this game yet?

I picked it up on a whim over the weekend and just couldn't put it down on Sunday.

The games has absolutely beautiful graphics and it good story line.

Can be a bit of a pain in the arse at the beginning when you first start getting to know your character and kicking off the storyline, because of cut-scenes and a few other annoying factors, but once you get used to the gameplay, it's really fun.

Only really annoying part I've found is getting resources you need from animals.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Horizon Zero Dawn
I'll check it out now....ta.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
That game is great and really takes off once you can summon a mount at will.
Yup, played about 20hrs and I agree it's visually stunning. I also think the storyline is very well made as well. Add me on psn if you like, naff_gamer

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I watched some gameplay, and I'm just so blown away. This is the kind of game that might actually get me to pay for a Playstation again.
Review time!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/v...awn-Review
Tongue
Haha that review is so win!

But it doesn't lessen my desire to have that game at all. I want to buy a Playstation Pro and a new TV so I can experience it in UHD.
Real games are only played on PC's by real nerds! Not cool heart surgeons pretending to be nerds! Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(March 16, 2017 at 8:37 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Real games are only played on PC's by real nerds! Not cool heart surgeons pretending to be nerds!  Big Grin

I played Dungeons and Dragons to death back in 1989.
(March 16, 2017 at 8:37 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Real games are only played on PC's by real nerds! Not cool heart surgeons pretending to be nerds!  Big Grin

You better only be talking about original DOS games, or you're gonna get excommunicated!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dawn of War Edwardo Piet 14 2085 August 25, 2017 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  anyone wanna play C&C zero hour with me ? Marsellus Wallace 7 1919 April 24, 2015 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  The new threat on the horizon. Violet 11 2565 August 1, 2011 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Violet