Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1
I've been avoiding this thread cause I felt guilty lol

BUT I feel like I am back on track. I did have frozen yogurt again last week but I ditched my sausage biscuits for breakfast and bought another case of my protein shakes (mmm taste like coco pebbles but only 190 calories) and Tony's schedule is so that I can go to the gym every day this week. Plus the two last weekends I have been going places that require a lot of walking. I know this is half way through the month but better than never Smile
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
We're going to keep going through next months, so you've still got time! I still haven't figured out how I'll determine a "winner!"
Thursday bike
Apr 20, 2017 - 5:35 PM
km 5.65
Duration 15:24
Average Speed 22.00
Calories Burned 140

8th gear all the way, today, BABY!
Well.... not ALL the way... but as much of the way as I'm ever going to use it! Smile
And today was unusually not windy.

I don't see much of an improvement on the duration... oh well, only means I need to practice more to actually go faster in that gear.
Now to maintain myself using that gear - unlikely... as the usual wind will kick me back into place. So I'll only count this goal as achieved when I can do it for a whole week straight!
I've done a shit job this week. Binging on the holiday really threw me off, but I'm back on track. I hate to see the scale tomorrow. I hope I at least didn't gain anything back.
Hey, losers. Something I've noticed about eating on cool days. I don't feel as full unless I eat something warm. Maybe that's why soup (a relatively low-cal meal) feels so substantial.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well with your goals. Don't give up. We're almost there, and then we can start a new month.
Mostly just holding steady here at around 182-183. Looks like the last 7 or 8 pounds isn't as urgent as the banana/chocolate scone I had this morning. Oh well, at least portion control keeps me from putting any on. Eventually I'll be there.
Yeah, I'm happy to just curb the steady gain myself.
PT has been kicking my ass - however, I have ditched the cane and other assistive devices and while I'm not yet back to my pre-surgery level of capability, I think I've essentially met that goal. Recovery has been better than I expected.

I have put on a couple pounds, but only.a couple. I'm starting to tolerate walking longer distances. My physical therapist doesn't want me anywhere near my bike yet.
Nice!!!! The poundage isn't a problem if you're going to be more mobile. That'll go naturally. I'm so happy for you.
My body is looking alright probably from that one week I went crazy.

I've not even attempted a healthy lifestyle this week and last week.

My foot is in some kind of weird pain, I'll still be able to go to the gym with it but it's annoying.

The main reason ontop of that I haven't been to the gym is I've been doing lots of 12 hour shifts, some 14 hour shifts and that one 15 and a half hour shift.
I did try and make it to the gym once but fate was against me because I waited til the last minute to go and when I got there the road was closed and the diverted traffic was a ridiculous drive around I decided it must be an act of God for me to take a break from the gym for a while.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore Shell B 941 95268 November 2, 2020 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Love Your Body Challenge Shell B 39 3100 September 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1001 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheist Forums' Biggest Loser Shell B 64 5255 March 31, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone here participate in Sports/Fitness? Lifelongnontheist 24 2523 February 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: yasalam
  Bracket Challenge? SteelCurtain 21 3785 April 5, 2015 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist