Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game #3
RE: Game #3
bollocks if thats the case hammy I think I see another rule two ahead grin

Rule #1, #2, #4 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 3 minutes.
(April 1, 2017 at 7:37 pm)Jesster Wrote: Okay rule 3 is no punctuation then

That is going to make my eyes bleed

So far we are still breaking every other rule though

Rule #2, #4, #5 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 3 minutes.

I assume rule 1 is x number of letters written because our longer texts seem to abide by rule 1 

Rule #2, #3, #4 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 3 minutes.
I disagree with Roz

Rule #1, #2, #4, #5 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 4 minutes.
I broke rule 3 despite having no punctuations and such maybe it is because I moved the text to the right side

oyoyoyoyoyo 

we have not tried other stuff like question marks and such

FSM Grin Big Grin Angry Angel Worship Clap Argue Wink Smile

Rule #2, #3, #4, #5 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 4 minutes.
does inclusion of I do number 5

Rule #1, #2, #4, #5 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 4 minutes.
ab
ba

this is pretty confusing there is something that i am not seeinga [email=z]z[/email] [img]u[/img] d

Rule #1, #2, #3, #4 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 4 minutes.
this is a huge time suck

If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(April 1, 2017 at 7:45 pm)emjay Wrote: does inclusion of I do number 5

nahp... its never that simple wink

I think Im gonna call it a night now

night guys smiley

Rule #1, #2, #3, #4 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 4 minutes.
I disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with RozI disagree with Roz

i will figure this one out
maybe1!@#$%^&*()_+-=><,.?:";'

Rule #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 were broken! You have been banned from this thread for 5 minutes.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]