Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Game #5
RE: Game #5
@Tiberius

This is
Silly

So silly
I may have to
Spank a pig.

Rule #2 was broken! You have been banned from this thread for 1 minute.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I haven't @ yet...
Read @ all of this thread (but I have ideas Big Grin)

Rule #3 was broken! You have been banned from this thread for 1 minute.
Exactly @ 2 lines
A number (this)...

[Image: IMG_1813.gif]

A2apUQhpCcQXSaQ4Gx6PjQze2ftUgx&C5Z@n$&G^sQaVHpyb9pNTrJMV9dKs7UwrHAF9j2fqVbb74WRJxsUd8VM^%Gmum2tcpz9YGBX7ZR^83#&NtP3t#ePNUsVj#hB@*EyNecdYtNQD66npegm4*6XEmx2kwyKr#Bs6$zqC%9aFq9Z!*hC$b6M%B6CuQM!3

@@@@

Tongue  Angel  Sad  Angry  Cool Smile

(April 4, 2017 at 6:45 am)Nymphadora Wrote: @haha nope. You didn't win. Tongue

Damn it Tiberius, you and your games!

Sad

Rule #1 was broken! You have been banned from this thread for 1 minute.
Ugh, this is hard.

Dodgy

Say what?
In the gut@

The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

[email protected]

Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Smile Smile Smile

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman