Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Game #5
RE: Game #5
Angry :Angry Angry

Rule #2 was broken! You have been banned from this thread for 1 minute.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
@
M (from Making... but clearly making isn't the required word) (first try with only 2 characters got me a warning that I couldn't post such a small post... alright.... put some more stuff and I was banned for another 30 seconds!! Sad )

Rule #4 was broken! You have been banned from this thread for 1 minute.
@ Rule 1 = there must be an @ somewhere; Rule 2= there must be exactly 2 lines of text.
M.... Rule 3, capital M?

Rule #3 was broken! You have been banned from this thread for 1 minute.
@ Rule 1 = there must be an @ somewhere; Rule 2= there must be exactly 2 lines of text.
mak.... Rule 3, mak?

king.... Rule 3, king?

Making

M

Manning

Mating

Making - I'll be damned if this makes any sense