Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 18, 2024, 10:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Game #5
RE: Game #5
(April 6, 2017 at 3:01 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(April 6, 2017 at 12:34 pm)Grandizer Wrote: Are you keeping Rule 0 for all subsequent games?

It depends on whether people want their game to have it. I'm gonna take a break from creating games myself.

Also I kinda assumed that even if people don't play scrabble they would at least know some of the scores, or their brains would link the letters with common "value" to scrabble.

It was fun to watch either way.

I have never played Scrabble in my life, nor do I know anything about it other than it being some board game about words. I should probably look into it though for future games...
(April 7, 2017 at 1:39 pm)Aegon Wrote: ^ I was about to say I don't think anybody was working out the Scrabble rule lol

It's a shame it didn't twig for any of us... cos that would have been another two hundred pages of fun I'm sure. It's never nice to solve a puzzle by luck without knowing why, but if it happens there's nothing you can do about it and you can't take it back. But at the same time, I have no idea if any of us would have ever gotten the scrabble connection... in my case there were too many other assumptions flying around for it to even be considered... ie not thinking outside the box... but figuring out how to think outside the box from within the box is really hard Wink
Tibs, you may want to remove the huge green link on top of every page, now that you're not generating new games... Wink
(April 9, 2017 at 6:07 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Tibs, you may want to remove the huge green link on top of every page, now that you're not generating new games... Wink

I have the feeling there's a new one coming up, the first effort by yours truly Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 10, 2017 at 4:40 am)Alex K Wrote:
(April 9, 2017 at 6:07 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Tibs, you may want to remove the huge green link on top of every page, now that you're not generating new games... Wink

I have the feeling there's a new one coming up, the first effort by yours truly Smile

This will be fun.... How many pages until we get the solution? 150? 1000?
(April 10, 2017 at 4:49 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(April 10, 2017 at 4:40 am)Alex K Wrote: I have the feeling there's a new one coming up, the first effort by yours truly Smile

This will be fun.... How many pages until we get the solution? 150? 1000?

My lack of experience designing these things could equally mean that it will be too hard or too easy, but I have a hard time guessing beforehand which it will be. I give you one hint though - no scrabble!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

How's about this - no board game references lol Big Grin

Love you Tibs!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 10, 2017 at 5:04 am)Nymphadora Wrote: How's about this - no board game references lol Big Grin

Ah crap, now I have to scrap my proposal based on LeapFrogs.