Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Don't Like About Other Countries ( America Gets Immunity)
Things You Don't Like About Other Countries ( America Gets Immunity)
We all like other countries but no neighbor is perfect . so let the criticisms fly (this does not  need to be serious)

For me

The U.K- (at least for now)
Warm beer WTF
Your electrical system seriously

Australia
Your too freaking hot
And what hell possessed you to unleash poisonous toads in place were everything that will kill you already lives

France 
Leave the frogs alone 
Why snails ? 

Turkey
Why the fuck are you voting for dictatorship

Russia
Why are you sticking with semi dictatorship

(I'll keep adding but these are the ones that first come to mind)
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Things You Don't Like About Other Countries ( America Gets Immunity)
Sorry, glass house - no stones.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Canada is so.... well.... it's Canada I don't think I need to explain.
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

You Canadians, you think you're so superior, with your universal health care, lower violent crime rates, and moose. Moose. Why, that's just unforgivable, you Canuck fucks.
To Australia:
Your lapdog copycat attitude is embarrassing to me. Why not be the pioneer of something productive FFS?! Stop following other countries to war, stop borrowing TV shows from other countries, and be your own "person". It's ok to be different!!! It's ok to be the LEADER!
Goddamm Canadians, with their beady eyes and their flapping heads.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I don't like the countries with people in them.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Bouvet Island isn't nearly gay enough.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

We don't drink warm beer, and what's wrong with our electrical system?
To be fair it's warm by canadain standards

A large number of my Canadian devices don't work with the  U.K system so have to buy ones in the U.K
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not that I don't like you but........ brewer 13 539 March 12, 2024 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1004 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 746 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Things You Miss Foxaèr 15 890 September 16, 2022 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  An interesting read concerning atheism in america. brewer 11 665 January 3, 2022 at 12:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 384 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 480 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Countries have different names in different languages Dundee 22 1952 June 26, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  There are some things you lose track of, & regret. Brian37 11 1099 June 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Things you miss from your childhood. Brian37 23 1559 May 19, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Brian37