Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Active Shooter in Cleveland
Active Shooter in Cleveland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN_sLa83-aE

Active shooter in Cleveland where I live. I know of one other AFer who lives in Cleveland everyone please be safe. Defend yourself if necessary.

I saw the uncensored video of the old man being shot. I believe it has since been taken off of facebook.

Hope everyone has had a good holiday. The situation is still developing I think the search for him is still on.

edit: Last I heard he was in a white Ford Fusion somewhere on the east side of Cleveland somewhere. He was apparently streaming everything on facebook and was recording himself talking to someone on the phone while driving around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zF2n3meTEc
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

RE: Active Shooter in Cleveland
Maybe it's time for the Ku Klux Klan to become integrated ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 16, 2017 at 9:19 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Maybe it's time for the Ku Klux Klan to become integrated ??

I don't get it
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

Only one?

In Chicago they'd call that a slow night.
It has to be galling in the extreme to the current era of Klan types that high quality recruits such as the shooter in this case are denied membership simply due to an antiquated racial policy.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 16, 2017 at 11:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Only one?

In Chicago they'd call that a slow night.

lol. 55th and Central in Cleveland was murder capital of the US for many years. Cleveland's just as bad as chicago and vice versa. This guy isn't a gangbanger though he's just some disgruntled middle aged dude that snapped. They still haven't caught him as far as I know.

I can imagine an intelligence agency, offering cash to a person like this, and ask him to scream "Allahu Akbar" while shooting at random people
Just cover his face, and teach him the two Arabic words,

Charlie Hebdo, Night club shooting, you name it.
Some might even kill for a bag of weed.

His ex workd for the Air-Force........................
(April 16, 2017 at 11:38 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: I can imagine an intelligence agency, offering cash to a person like this, and ask him to scream "Allahu Akbar" while shooting at random people
Just cover his face, and teach him the two Arabic words,

Charlie Hebdo, Night club shooting, you name it.
Some might even kill for a bag of weed.

His ex workd for the Air-Force........................

I see where you're coming from. As far as anyone knows though, this is just some crazy guy on the loose.

He killed one person so far but claims there are a dozen more around the city.

If David Duke (etal) hasn't said or thought this, he should;

I admire his purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

Well you guys sure have an interesting take on all of this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 14248 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse onlinebiker 154 6185 September 23, 2020 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Active shooter in NZ The Valkyrie 157 16025 March 21, 2019 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This day in active shooter history..... Brian37 46 3592 February 24, 2019 at 2:18 pm
  Another active shooter in MD. Brian37 52 6313 June 30, 2018 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Active Shooter At You Tube Headquarters A Theist 148 12336 April 6, 2018 at 5:35 am
  City College Holds "Active Shooter Drill" Rhondazvous 9 1391 April 3, 2018 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Active shooter and hostage situation Foxaèr 7 773 March 10, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Active Shooter Situation at Ohio State Minimalist 123 11888 December 1, 2016 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  ACLU Sues Cleveland Minimalist 16 1373 June 23, 2016 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome