Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi There!
Hi There!
I'm Diamond. I'm 17. I'm new. Here's my story:

I was born and raised a Christian and had no clue that there were other religions throughout the world until around four years ago. After that, I questioned my own beliefs and the beliefs of others for many years.

Then I began to think, "Maybe no religion is the 'one true religion'. Maybe there is no god." I only stayed a Christian for a few more months because I felt like there'd be no other explanation for all the good/bad things in my life.

Nowadays, my opinions are as follows:
If something bad happens, keep your head up. Don't think someone is punishing you, testing you, or "the enemy" trying to turn you away(something like that).
If something good happens, be happy about. Don't think of it as some blessing.
There is no god blessing you or punishing you. There is no god period!

EDIT: This is just a short version of my story.
RE: Hi There!
Hello, Diamond.
Hi there, Diamond. welcome.
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
Now, now...you can not prove that no deity exists, but yes... Christianity is false. Like it or not (You know I'm talking to you Thumb up )
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Hi Diamond. You were an ignorant fucker. You're still an ignorant fucker: Nothing changed.

Welcome Smile
(September 30, 2010 at 2:12 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Hi Diamond. You were an ignorant fucker. You're still an ignorant fucker: Nothing changed.

Welcome Smile

You came back for that?
(September 30, 2010 at 2:12 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Hi Diamond. You were an ignorant fucker. You're still an ignorant fucker: Nothing changed.

Welcome Smile

I wish I could say I expected more from you.
I just respond to what's written - apparently Diamond was ignorant of belief and decided to confirm that *shrugs*.

Embrace your ignorance dudes. Be proud!
(September 30, 2010 at 8:42 am)fr0d0 Wrote: I just respond to what's written - apparently Diamond was ignorant of belief and decided to confirm that *shrugs*.

Embrace your ignorance dudes. Be proud!

*sigh*

You know the rules fr0d0, now keep in line or you'll be clawing your way out of the gauntlet like all the other smug fools with nothing worth while to say.
Oh wait... you made no point...