Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi There!
RE: Hi There!
This argument is ridiculous. This whole damn topic is ridiculous.

You're all ridiculous! RIDICULOUS, I SAY!! *foams at the mouth*
Fr0d0, you're giving as good as you're getting. So I'm calling it a wash. You both need to calm down or I'm locking this thread.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(October 4, 2010 at 6:30 pm)Watson Wrote: This argument is ridiculous. This whole damn topic is ridiculous.

You're all ridiculous! RIDICULOUS, I SAY!! *foams at the mouth*

*Pats Watson on shoulder*.
We've all been there. How about some hot chocolate for the nerves old chap? Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(October 4, 2010 at 6:15 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Well I guess that's really put to bed the non insult thing we had going here.

Says the resident hypocrite.
At least mine is veiled in sarcasm with an undercurrent of truthiness ™
Ok.

How about we leave this thread in peace? It was made for a totaly differant topic.
Purhaps a new thread or drop the argument? Yes?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Yes!

(hugs Ace)
Yeah, and you both are acting like children. I'm not going to let you both continue trying to make small jabs at each other. Thread locked!
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report