Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Trump can insult a Gold Star family, brag about rape, brag about molesting kids
So Trump can insult a Gold Star family, brag about rape, brag about molesting kids
But a commedian isn't allowed to make a joke about him? Good god! Trump supporters are some of the biggest cry babies on the planet. 

http://conservativefighters.com/stephen-...-petition/

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: So Trump can insult a Gold Star family, brag about rape, brag about molesting kids
Why focus on trump, the problem, and the death of the republic, had been the anti-intellectual republican base all along.
RE: So Trump can insult a Gold Star family, brag about rape, brag about molesting kids
The petition is probably a ruse to get your facebook feed signed up for fake news.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

The interesting thing was the use of a homophobic slur.
Sounds like a lot of Trump supporters were pretty triggered.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Stop the first amendment with the second. That'l learn em.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 4, 2017 at 8:27 am)alpha male Wrote: The interesting thing was the use of a homophobic slur.

I am still curious as to how it was homophobic? I mean he said Trump is Putin's cock holster. Thus implying that Putin basically controls him. I have used the term with women as well. "She has his dick in a cock holster"

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
Cock holster is rather tepid compared to, oh, let's say:

Sperm receptacle.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't know what triggered them, probably the skinheads thing.... but at least for once they are claiming to be anti-homophobic
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(May 4, 2017 at 10:02 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Cock holster is rather tepid compared to, oh, let's say:

Sperm receptacle.

Semen Sump.

(May 4, 2017 at 10:19 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: I don't know what triggered them, probably the skinheads thing.... but at least for once they are claiming to be anti-homophobic

Only because it suits them, this time.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2235 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 1921 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 982 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Punishment for rape in Turkey? Marry your rapist. Mechaghostman2 2 279 January 23, 2020 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Family Secular Elf 4 494 August 15, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: brewer
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36687 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Trump Claims He Can Use Executive Order to End Birthright Citizenship Seraphina 43 2927 November 2, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Propheting off dead kids. Gawdzilla Sama 15 1196 May 23, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  So the Trump family is allowed to joke about hurting journalists NuclearEnergy 1 726 July 8, 2017 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why can't Trump supporters admit there is something wrong with him NuclearEnergy 191 58298 June 21, 2017 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger