Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White supremacists and counter protesters clash in Charlottesville
RE: White supremacists and counter protesters clash in Charlottesville
(August 20, 2017 at 6:20 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Opening moves especially in an operation of such scale are generally going to be chaotic .

Of course. All war is the struggle to impose the order of plans upon the chaos of battle -- and as Clausewitz (or was it Moltke the Elder) pointed out -- "No plan survives the first contact with the enemy."

(August 20, 2017 at 6:28 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(August 20, 2017 at 6:20 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Opening moves especially in an operation of such scale are generally going to be chaotic .

Of course. All war is the struggle to impose the order of plans upon the chaos of battle -- and as Clausewitz (or was it Moltke the Elder) pointed out -- "No plan survives the first contact with the enemy."

Indeed waterloo , Sekigahara and Chibi show this is true
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(August 20, 2017 at 6:28 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:

Or as Mike Tyson put it, 'Everyone has a plan til you get punched in the face.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Another one bites the dust!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...ailyNewsTw

Total Eclipse Of a Fart,

Once upon a time
I was was on top
But now I'm only 
Falling apart

Nothing I can do 
A total eclipse of a fart,

And I need Bannon tonight
And I'll need the bigot forever
Calling them rapists is nice
Grabbing her pussy forgive her

I don't know what to do
I'm always in the dark
Powder keg hatred
Giving off a spark

Every now and then 
He falls a part
And we dont need you now
Or tonight

And we don't need you ever
And Impeachment will only be right
Neo Nazis and KKK
Should never see the light

Once upon a time 
I was on top
But now I'm only 
Falling apart

Nothing I can do
A total eclipse of a fart!
(August 14, 2017 at 6:32 pm)Rahul Wrote: I too am a fellow Southerner with a Confederate ancestor.  My position on the removal of public Confederate monuments is rather apathetic.  I really don't care one way or the other.  The Civil War has  been over for over 150 years now.  We lost.  We Southerners need to get over it.  Remember our past yes, but try to bring it all back, no.

I've got a LOT of Confederate ancestors.  lol

Elfquest rocks.
[/quote]

Yes it does. Smile
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indian-American Nikki Haley: Plan to Counter the China Threat. Nishant Xavier 46 2601 August 6, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21400 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3901 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2661 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2744 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1101 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1572 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1863 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3188 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  what white supremacists? Drich 150 8900 June 10, 2020 at 2:43 pm