Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe
RE: Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe
(August 16, 2017 at 9:02 am)Drich Wrote: As far as poking each other in the behinds I don't care about that either. other's do/someone needs to because how else would the world know how wrong that is??

It's only wrong in the opinion of those who care what others do. And who cares about the opinions of tiny-minded no-life people like that?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Fuck Jesus and Allah.

There.  Feel better, fucktard.
Most states allow child marriage with the parent's or a judge's permission. Thousands of children are married in the USA every year. Let's start condemning child marriage by cleaning our own house of it.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(August 16, 2017 at 9:16 am)Harry Nevis Wrote:
(August 16, 2017 at 9:02 am)Drich Wrote: I too don't care what most of you believe.. And since what's his face is gone, I think I will answer your query.

While it is our duty to pass on God's word, we are not obligated to offer it to anyone who does not want it.

As far as poking each other in the behinds I don't care about that either. other's do/someone needs to because how else would the world know how wrong that is??

Does that mean you're going away?

If I never cared what most of you believed and I am here.... What makes you think I am going away?

Must be here for a different reason

(August 16, 2017 at 9:29 am)Cyberman Wrote:
(August 16, 2017 at 9:02 am)Drich Wrote: As far as poking each other in the behinds I don't care about that either. other's do/someone needs to because how else would the world know how wrong that is??

It's only wrong in the opinion of those who care what others do. And who cares about the opinions of tiny-minded no-life people like that?

Unless you are of course wrong and the implication goes deeper than what others think. For instance if enough 'others' come together and form a society with rules then one is subject to said rules no matter what philosophical makes you think you are better than them.
So how do we set about discerning which of us may be right?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
We can immediately toss out the ones not doing it right as they stand condemned by their own (supposedly) sacred tracts.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 16, 2017 at 3:30 am)Ronia Wrote: Just don't be cucks for islamism and child marriage. I just believe what i believe, most of the time i don't really care and live on like normal.

I don't care if you don't believe in God or care to know you're fantastic philosophies, what i do care is what happens to this planet if more beta males starts being apologetic towards 3rd wave of migrants who believes child marriage is a virtue.
I'm not aware of anyone who is applauding child marriage. Perhaps you are confusing "support" for child marriage with support for the notion of treating others like the fellow humans that they are, even if they are Muslim, and even if factions of Islam have a cultural history of child marriage. After all, I think Christians should be treated humanely despite their history of murdering their opponents and destroying their cultures in various ways, and despite evolving out of ancient middle-eastern societies where child marriage was also practiced.
(August 16, 2017 at 4:02 am)Cyberman Wrote: Fuck Islam.

I cannot repeat this enough.

Yes, go after the bad claims in ALL RELIGIONS. But with all religions, Christianity, Islam, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhism. It still remains our species was around long before any written religion.

Yes "fuck Islam" if those individuals within it advocate violence, sexism, bigotry. But again, lets not pretend they invented those things. Our species morality is in our behavior, not our labels, not in holy books.

I hate Bin Laden, but I will not take it out on the likes of Malala or Keith Ellison even if I agree the Koran is used to justify cruelty to others. So is the bible. And there is conservatism in every religion including Jews and Hindus depending on sect and or family.

I still value human rights. I still value my species POTENTIAL to be non violent, the only thing I object to is assigning that good we are all capable of to a holy book or holy person of ANY religion.

Anger at religious violence and sexism and bigotry is justified, but there is no patent held by one label.
Note that I said "fuck Islam"; not the adherents, or the devout, or the individuals. Had the OP specified some other religion, I would have used its noun in place.

Pragmatically speaking, I don't even give the matter a single thought.
(August 16, 2017 at 6:02 am)chimp3 Wrote: Christianity does not believe in child marriage. It is OK to impregnate a 14 year old girl without the benefit of a reach around though.

It's legal for twelve year old (12) girls to get married in America.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does God care about S E X? zwanzig 83 4904 November 15, 2021 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Serious] Care to Seriously Consider the Existance of a Creator (God)? theMadJW 117 10282 April 29, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1394 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are there any theists here who think God wants, or will take care of, Global Warming? Duty 16 3492 January 19, 2020 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Smedders
  Stupid christans look to ban Good Omens GUBU 64 6267 July 11, 2019 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Really makes you think Astonished 7 1936 September 25, 2017 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Astonished
  The Biblical Account of the Creation - A new look RonaldMcRaygun 10 2944 March 31, 2017 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Theology of Atheism: Do the clergy/theologians really believe? SenpaiNoticeMeYouBlindShmuck 6 2659 September 21, 2016 at 1:16 am
Last Post: Aractus
Question Why disbelievers believe? They believe in so called “God of the gaps”. theBorg 49 8450 August 27, 2016 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Most personally convincing reasons you don't believe. emjay 564 63396 July 9, 2016 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Lucifer