Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SURVIVOR 35: HHH
RE: SURVIVOR 35: HHH
(November 17, 2017 at 9:00 am)pocaracas Wrote: It's a tiny idol, clearly! Tongue

Also, who would you guys rather have on your final 3? Desi or Joe?

For me to win, give me Joe. For the pleasure of the company, Desi.
(December 1, 2017 at 4:54 am)pocaracas Wrote: Who's left?

- Lauren, still with her double vote
- Ashley
- Devon
- Ben
- Doctor Mike
- Chrissy
- Ryan

Am I missing anyone?

If that's all, the top four (who are still in an alliance of sorts) can get one of the bottom 3 kicked out next time.
And then kick out Ben with the extra vote.
And then clean the rest of the board.... unless someone wins an unexpected immunity challenge.... is there one for the last person on the jury?

With that, the jury will be in a bit of a hard spot on who to grant the win to, I guess... Those 3 have been playing pretty much the same sort of game...
Devon was instrumental in destroying Ryan... Lauren has blossomed into a strategy goddess... Ashley is mostly just there.

Don't forget that Ben has an idol no one knows about now. if he gets disprove suspicious and plays out then even Laurens extra vote won't get him out.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(December 3, 2017 at 4:44 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(December 1, 2017 at 4:54 am)pocaracas Wrote: Who's left?

- Lauren, still with her double vote
- Ashley
- Devon
- Ben
- Doctor Mike
- Chrissy
- Ryan

Am I missing anyone?

If that's all, the top four (who are still in an alliance of sorts) can get one of the bottom 3 kicked out next time.
And then kick out Ben with the extra vote.
And then clean the rest of the board.... unless someone wins an unexpected immunity challenge.... is there one for the last person on the jury?

With that, the jury will be in a bit of a hard spot on who to grant the win to, I guess... Those 3 have been playing pretty much the same sort of game...
Devon was instrumental in destroying Ryan... Lauren has blossomed into a strategy goddess... Ashley is mostly just there.

Don't forget that Ben has an idol no one knows about now. if he gets disprove suspicious and plays out then even Laurens extra vote won't get him out.

oh yeah... I forgot about that.
Maybe it's time to get rid of him, while he thinks he's the king.
(December 3, 2017 at 4:46 pm)pocaracas Wrote: oh yeah... I forgot about that.
Maybe it's time to get rid of him, while he thinks he's the king.

But then you have a 50/50 split and a tie vote. I think what you said was right: use him for one more vote then turn on him. (Wasn't disagreeing with your analysis just pointing out you forgot Ben's idol) Wink
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Idiots...
No more advantage. No more Ben's idol, too.... considering everyone voted for him to leave...

The game is afoot, which makes a good show for us, but those idiots..... they had it in the bag.... just keep Ben cocky for 2 days... how hard could that be? (pun intended?)

And now, will they all get rid of Ben?... or someone else, just because they're challenge-threats? Ashley? Chrissy? Devon?
Ashley and Devon's strong alliance makes them a threat as the numbers dwindle.
And Doctor Mike gets his shot at final 3, after all!
Doh! Completely forgot to watch it. Got stream it later today. Meanwhile avoiding looking at what's been posted new here.
Ugh. Disappointed with the result of tribal council.
(December 7, 2017 at 11:14 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Ugh.  Disappointed with the result of tribal council.

Yeah, I was really liking Lauren, though I can see how she was getting too big for her breeches and making it too well known how well she was playing. I think the time for using the advantages and idols as relationship building tools has past and Ben's back to the old school way of using them which is to keep them secret from everyone.

Right now I'm thinking Dr. Mike might make it to the end. He's seen by the others as a goof who's along for the ride, not making moves, being left out of decisions and there at the end as the no-vote third wheel. I'm wondering right now whether Devon and Ashley make it. Ben Chrissy and Ryan are the remaining big threats and they all have to be voted out or risk the others seeing them as the obvious winner next to Mike and Ashley, or Mike and Devon.
So Ben won huh? I sort of slept through the finally since that was the day I got home from the hospital. From what I saw I don't object. Chrissy looked like she might have eeked it out and it was pretty obvious from what I saw that Ryan wasn't going to win.

I enjoyed the season but it definitely ended on a strange note for me.
(December 21, 2017 at 8:54 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: So Ben won huh? I sort of slept through the finally since that was the day I got home from the hospital. From what I saw I don't object. Chrissy looked like she might have eeked it out and it was pretty obvious from what I saw that Ryan wasn't going to win.

I enjoyed the season but it definitely ended on a strange note for me.

Funny but I came full circle on Ben.  I was hoping he'd win at the end.  He and Chrissy could make a good case but even Ryan made a poor case well.  What I perceived as off putting about Ben's social game I now understand as his challenge of dealing with PTSD.  Do they ever tell you who voted for who?  I guess the only mystery is who was Chrissy's second voter.  

I liked the twist at the end but I hope they won't always do it this way, even if they do the next time.  The idea for the next season seams a little clunky.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is the best survivor season? ErGingerbreadMandude 4 1067 October 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  SURVIVOR: Game Changers Clueless Morgan 83 10697 May 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1294 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  SURVIVOR: Millennials vs. Gen X c172 5 719 September 26, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  SURVIVOR Clueless Morgan 537 65036 September 8, 2016 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: c172