Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spooky Ghost!
RE: Spooky Ghost!
I love horror. Movies, haunted houses/woods -professional moneymakers or the urban legend kind- novels, shows and even some good creepypastas (looking at you Michael Whitehouse). That said, the magic always dies for me the moment I leave or stop reading/watching.

I kinda miss the creep factor after indulging, but my skepticism just couldn't leave it alone once I broke out of Christianity. *sigh*
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Saw the OP title... instantly thought of this:

[Image: image.jpg]

I see "Spooky Ghosts" all the time. About 5-8 times a day. My apartment must be haunted Shock

. . . yeah haunted with mayo!
Why would a ghost waste its time shaking a locker?  Wouldn't they have anything better to do?
(October 12, 2017 at 10:57 am)Minimalist Wrote: Why would a ghost waste its time shaking a locker?  Wouldn't they have anything better to do?

It's not easy Min, when you're a ghost...
I asked one to spell out my long Greek surname on a Ouija board once. It got halfway and died of exhaustion or old age I think? Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I don't personally believe in ghosts; but yes it makes my skin shrink in terrible fear.

The most scary thing I ever read about in my life is the Onryo. The belief is in Japanese folklore; and was the main idea of "Ju-On" or "The Grudge" movies:

http://ju-on-the-grudge.wikia.com/wiki/Onry%C5%8D

I had nightmares of an Onryo haunting me, the dream was me sitting next to the evil spirit. She looked at me and it was scary as hell @_@
Another nightmare was the lady from "The Grudge" murdering a relative I know.. but I had Burger King (the Egyptian branch) in that day; then slept after the meal. So the "grudge" was probably my guts suffering an incumpus springing from the terrible, terrible terrible Egyptian fast food.

IDK if somebody knows how to move like the grudge; it would be so scary. Especially if it was a girl with long hair. If she was Asian; then I might have a heart attack.

And why do ghosts always "mess" with your mind? why don't they just kill?

If I was witnessing halloween; I would've dressed like a male Onryo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ghost stories Fake Messiah 13 853 October 27, 2023 at 8:10 am
Last Post: emjay
  Can someone tell me why some ghost stories are "true"? ScienceAf 9 1921 August 20, 2016 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Music Results of Ghost Hunt fuckass365 22 10512 July 23, 2012 at 12:11 am
Last Post: ElijahDrew
  Wife beater blames... ghost? Ryft 15 5291 January 25, 2012 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Ghost Hunting Darwinian 12 4224 March 2, 2011 at 10:49 am
Last Post: BlackUnicorn