Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro
RE: Intro
welcome
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Greetings! Who gets the bow after Zeus? Is it an archery competition?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 14, 2017 at 5:22 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Welcome.

But Odin Allfather is better.

Tongue

I admit he's pretty cool too! I'd love to see a superhero style battle between the two. It would have to end up with a lot of destruction around them but both of them still standing at the end.

(November 14, 2017 at 10:12 am)J a c k Wrote: I friggin LOVE Zeus! I actually have a poem about that platonic Zeus crush. You sound cool. Stick around. Grab a chair. Make yourself comfy.

How do you feel about cats?

Let me tell you a little story about Zeus. I once stayed at the Royal Olympic hotel in Athens. As I checked in, they told me I was being upgraded. Great, I thought I would get a slightly larger bath tub or something trivial like that. Well, to my great surprise, I had a much larger room but the amazing thing about it is that it faced the Temple of Olympian Zeus which greeted me every morning when I open the drapes (they were electrically operated). I was in heaven!

I've owned (or should I say I have been owned by) a few cats in my life. The first was a purebreed something and she walked around like she owned the place and wasn't particularly friendly. The second was a moggy and she was friendly and cheeky and fun. Lots of different personalities in the cat world!
(November 14, 2017 at 5:56 pm)Bow Before Zeus Wrote:
(November 14, 2017 at 5:22 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Welcome.

But Odin Allfather is better.

Tongue

I admit he's pretty cool too! I'd love to see a superhero style battle between the two. It would have to end up with a lot of destruction around them but both of them still standing at the end.

(November 14, 2017 at 10:12 am)J a c k Wrote: I friggin LOVE Zeus! I actually have a poem about that platonic Zeus crush. You sound cool. Stick around. Grab a chair. Make yourself comfy.

How do you feel about cats?

Let me tell you a little story about Zeus. I once stayed at the Royal Olympic hotel in Athens. As I checked in, they told me I was being upgraded. Great, I thought I would get a slightly larger bath tub or something trivial like that. Well, to my great surprise, I had a much larger room but the amazing thing about it is that it faced the Temple of Olympian Zeus which greeted me every morning when I open the drapes (they were electrically operated). I was in heaven!

I've owned (or should I say I have been owned by) a few cats in my life. The first was a purebreed something and she walked around like she owned the place and wasn't particularly friendly. The second was a moggy and she was friendly and cheeky and fun. Lots of different personalities in the cat world!

You’re officially awesome. Don’t leave us! Stay!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Welcome to AF
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Agree with the cats...
All my purebreds are assholes!
There must be an asshole gene in there somewhere...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intro DocIllinois 14 1151 August 6, 2021 at 1:15 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Belated intro Dom 20 1715 September 29, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Intro Reltzik 21 949 September 26, 2018 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  intro JamieBra 28 5065 September 23, 2017 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  MY INTRO rjh4 is back 7 1306 August 13, 2017 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Intro Court Jester 25 4882 June 24, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: KerimF
Bug I guess I should intro Monkeybuttorama 21 3829 May 26, 2017 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Caligvla XXI
  intro Otisknows 17 2379 February 6, 2017 at 12:02 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Slightly Generic and Dramatic Intro Thread Redoubtable 16 3292 February 5, 2017 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Otisknows
  Intro arda101 13 1572 January 25, 2017 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod