Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:58 pm

Poll: For the women only:
This poll is closed.
I am straight
38.89%
7 38.89%
I am bisexual/pansexual
33.33%
6 33.33%
I am lesbian
22.22%
4 22.22%
I am asexual
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for the ladies of AF
RE: A question for the ladies of AF
(November 24, 2017 at 9:55 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: [wanders into thread . . . look around a bit . . . say buh bye]

Something seem fishy to you?

(November 24, 2017 at 11:15 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(November 24, 2017 at 11:05 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: CL, you DO realize you have probably instigated "masturbatory action" with this thread, right? Smile

Just being playful here. You strike me as a contemporary Christian so I'm guessing you're not worried about God consigning some guy to Hell because he got off fantasizing about you and Thena getting hot and down to business.

Signing off. I'm going to bed now.

Noooo, no fantasies!

I've heard God cries and doesn't like it when we drop it upon the ground. But what if we catch most of it in a tissue? Think that would be okay with the Big guy?

(November 25, 2017 at 12:09 am)Thena323 Wrote:
(November 24, 2017 at 11:10 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Well, that was rude.

I don't think so, because I happen to think that the OP was a lousy attempt at dissimulation. She has absolutely no idea as to why she wants to know if there's preponderance of bi women here on an atheist forum, (after she clearly stated that she believes there is)...other than she wants to know? 

Sorry. I don't buy it.

I suspect that she gleaned something from her tentative assertion. And I believe she knows her reason for asking.

But even if it does give her a little low grade moist-on to ask naughty questions, is that so bad?
Um, Aegon and Succubus voted that they're lesbian? Weirdos Big Grin

I'm with LadyforCamus; I'm about as straight as they come (hehe). I can't say I've ever had the desire to have sex with a woman. Not even boob play, for that matter. And I just can't get worked up into a lather over the thought of a FMF threesome despite having been asked this by various men.

I would imagine the sexuality stats of the women on AF are pretty close to the general population although the very religious are likely more inclined to suppress or hide any non-heterosexual leanings.

-Teresa

ETA: I'm going under the assumption that you're male, Succubus, even though your profile doesn't specify. If not, my bad. (But you're still weird either way Wink )
(November 25, 2017 at 12:52 am)Whateverist Wrote:
(November 25, 2017 at 12:09 am)Thena323 Wrote: I don't think so, because I happen to think that the OP was a lousy attempt at dissimulation. She has absolutely no idea as to why she wants to know if there's preponderance of bi women here on an atheist forum, (after she clearly stated that she believes there is)...other than she wants to know? 

Sorry. I don't buy it.

I suspect that she gleaned something from her tentative assertion. And I believe she knows her reason for asking.

But even if it does give her a little low grade moist-on to ask naughty questions, is that so bad?

Not quite where I was going. 
Doesn't matter though.

If the smart folks here are unable to recognize that they're being condescended to, no need in me wasting my time spelling it out.
I’m pansexual
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Me too.
If I see bacon cooking in a pan, I get all excited and start drooling!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Lol I also love bacon. As far as people go I am more physically attracted to women and more emotionally attracted to men, I guess. But I mean I have too many types to name. I’m really attracted to gender queer men and women. I don’t think gender factors in at all as to whether or not I would date someone though.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Curious if there's anyone here that's asexual.
(November 25, 2017 at 1:26 am)Thena323 Wrote:
(November 25, 2017 at 12:52 am)Whateverist Wrote:

Not quite where I was going. 
Doesn't matter though.

If the smart folks here are unable to recognize that they're being condescended to, no need in me wasting my time spelling it out.

I guess what I'm not getting from the OP is some implication or insinuation on CL's part that there's something shameful about ''anything but straight' sexuality.  Perhaps she is simply curious because doesn't come across it that much IRL.  Are you basing your assumption that the OP is laced with judgement on something within it that I'm simply failing to notice?  Or are you basing it on prior interactions with the author?  Not being snarky; I just feel like your making a pretty big leap in assuming ulterior motives here.

And actually, to answer the OP in full: I don't know if statistics exist for any correlations between atheism and sexual preference, but I can't think of any coherent reason why the two would be related. I mean, knew I was straight long before I became an atheist, lol. Though you could certainly argue that people who live in fear of retribution (eternal or otherwise) due to religious dogma are more likely to stay in the closet, perhaps creating a perception to some that 'those godless heathens are all a bunch of fags and sexual deviants'. 😝
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(November 24, 2017 at 6:22 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: Lol I need an option where it says I find women attractive and will get turned on from them but I don't want to go to bed with just a female. I would totally foreplay with one but I would need a threesome with a guy to fully enjoy sex. Because of that I couldn't be in a relationship with a female or hook up with one so I don't think that counts as bisexual does it? I don't know what to label it.

This is kind of me as well.  There are women I find extremely attractive, and could imagine kissing and such, but I don't want full on sex.

I think a LOT of people are actually int his category, since sexual desire is one of those sliding scales things, most people won't be at the extreme ends of completely homosexual or completely heterosexual, but somewhere in the middle.  I think society frowns on it so much, that the mildy bisexual people just ignore it or tamp it down, but there is a reason we have the terms "bromance" and "girl crush".  People who classify themselves as heterosexual can feel something more than completely platonic towards another of their own sex.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(November 25, 2017 at 3:46 am)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(November 25, 2017 at 1:26 am)Thena323 Wrote: Not quite where I was going. 
Doesn't matter though.

I guess what I'm not getting from the OP is some implication or insinuation on CL's part that there's something shameful about ''anything but straight' sexuality.  Perhaps she is simply curious because doesn't come across it that much IRL.  Are you basing your assumption that the OP is laced with judgement on something within it that I'm simply failing to notice?  Or are you basing it on prior interactions with the author?  Not being snarky; I just feel like your making a pretty big leap in assuming ulterior motives here.

And actually, to answer the OP in full:  I don't know if statistics exist for any correlations between atheism and sexual preference, but I can't think of any coherent reason why the two would be related.  I mean, knew I was straight long before I became an atheist, lol.

I'm a guy (therefor a pig) but I don't catch from the OP some implication or insinuation that there's something shameful about 'anything but straight' sexuality either. Looks like an honest and genuinely curious question to me.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Very Off Topic, but is being a virgin a turnoff for the ladies? NuclearEnergy 34 3713 November 13, 2017 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Okay Ladies..... Minimalist 21 4238 June 18, 2015 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Ladies and Gentlerabbits, I will do it! Violet 15 2695 December 20, 2014 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 8614 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 17200 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan
  Ladies, are you Atheists? Godless 70 16129 October 22, 2009 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Violet
  The sway of the ladies Eilonnwy 26 8545 September 14, 2009 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Violet