Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DaFUQ is this Roy Moore election shit ?
DaFUQ is this Roy Moore election shit ?
OK, I'll calm down.

Yeah, I'm suffused with powerful narcotics these days and maybe I misheard something on Sirius/XM (POTUS? Idunno, can only turn the thing on and off now, can't remember the presets or decipher the display hieroglyphics anymore)

Anyhow, projected voter turn out in Alabama tomorrow is in the 20% range.

All together now:

Jesus fucking Christ!

And where I'm headed with this is, if the voter turnout is that low (and I'll spot you another 5) and fucking Moore still wins, I am going to have an actual shit hemorrhage here after the election.

Be advised.

And also note, I'm experiencing hideous narcotic based constipation these days, I'm NOT bluffing about an actual shit hemorrhage.

I'm armed, I'm primed, and I ready to lay waste a vast area in a demonstration of my ultimate turd power.

Do not doubt me.

Grrrrrrrr.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: DaFUQ is this Roy Moore election shit ?
(December 11, 2017 at 9:30 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: ...
Anyhow, projected voter turn out in Alabama tomorrow is in the 20% range.

All together now:

Jesus fucking Christ!

And where I'm headed with this is, if the voter turnout is that low (and I'll spot you another 5) and fucking Moore still wins, I am going to have an actual shit hemorrhage here after the election.

This may explain the 'low turn-out' issue.

Dodgy
The PURPOSE of life is to replicate our DNA ................. (from Darwin)
The MEANING of life is the experience of living ... (from Frank Herbert)
The VALUE of life is the legacy we leave behind ..... (from observation)
What? The real vorlon would now be claiming the real fault behind every republican atrocity lies with some dark deeds done earlier by the democrats.
I swear if he gets elected  Angry .......
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

If he doesn’t get elected then I would be disappointed because I might be compelled to treat Alabamans as if they were partially human. That would be totally unnatural.
(December 11, 2017 at 10:21 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: I swear if he gets elected  Angry .......

Doesn't matter.  The Dems win either way.  Either he loses and they pick up a seat, or,

He wins and they can hang him around the neck of the whole republicunt party next year.

I recall a prediction by the Alabama Secy of State some time back that voter turnout would be terribly low because many republicunts can simply not bring themselves to vote for that scumbag.  Really the only question is what will the opposition do.
Meh. We'll be dead in a nuclear holocaust before the 2018 mid terms elections anyway.

-Teresa
Relax.  Kim isn't that stupid.

The WLB is but I imagine they won't let him.
Would Trump get upset if Moore grabbed Ivanka's pussy? Would Trump slap Moore on the back and say: "Isn't it great to be a celebrity?"
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Jared would probably be delighted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 965 38319 March 27, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8233 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 1842 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 754 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 4948 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1434 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1029 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Good News from yesterday's election. Brian37 14 1966 November 9, 2018 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 795 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods
  "Securing America’s Election Act" Has Gotten Little To No Media Attention ReptilianPeon 20 2376 August 2, 2018 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Brian37