Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans seem hell bent on proving their god does not exist
Republicans seem hell bent on proving their god does not exist
This paragraph sums it up nicely:

Quote:They must know for absolute certain that they can do whatever they want, take whatever they want, horde whatever they want, and they will not face the lake of fire. This only stands to reason because if they really thought that eternal damnation was on the table, they wouldn’t act the way that they do. They take food out of the mouths of children. The take medicine away from the sick. They take respect away from the elderly and their fucks are forever withheld. They have none to give. So it only makes sense to me that the God they so earnestly talk about serving is, in reality, smoke and mirrors.

In summation:

Quote:This is how I know that the Republicans must have uncontestable proof that God is a fairy tale, or they wouldn’t do the evil things they do. And make no mistake: We are dealing with evil people. Blue-eyed devils and demons who know for certain that they’ll never have to worry about squeezing themselves through the eye of a needle. Their actions speak their belief that there will never be any consequences for their unbridled greed and self-worship and someone really should take the time to lift Mitch McConnell’s shell and have a look.

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/rep...1821523439

Yet, 'Murica is filled with economically poor religious people who support these Republicans as though Jesus himself was the greediest motherfucker in the bible.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Republicans seem hell bent on proving their god does not exist
James 5:1-6 Wrote:5 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. 2 Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. 4 Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. 5 You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you.
Um, the republicunts' god is MONEY.

Never forget that.  This jesus asshole is just a prop to them to string along the dolts.
G.O.D.
Gold,Oil, and Diamonds
This is why they wrote the words In God We Trust on their money, not on their hearts.

C.R.E.A.M.
Cash Rules Everything Around Me

They measure the goodness of a living god in their lives by the amount of dead presidents in their pockets.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(December 22, 2017 at 5:17 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: This paragraph sums it up nicely:

Quote:They must know for absolute certain that they can do whatever they want, take whatever they want, horde whatever they want, and they will not face the lake of fire. This only stands to reason because if they really thought that eternal damnation was on the table, they wouldn’t act the way that they do. They take food out of the mouths of children. The take medicine away from the sick. They take respect away from the elderly and their fucks are forever withheld. They have none to give. So it only makes sense to me that the God they so earnestly talk about serving is, in reality, smoke and mirrors.

In summation:

Quote:This is how I know that the Republicans must have uncontestable proof that God is a fairy tale, or they wouldn’t do the evil things they do. And make no mistake: We are dealing with evil people. Blue-eyed devils and demons who know for certain that they’ll never have to worry about squeezing themselves through the eye of a needle. Their actions speak their belief that there will never be any consequences for their unbridled greed and self-worship and someone really should take the time to lift Mitch McConnell’s shell and have a look.

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/rep...1821523439

Yet, 'Murica is filled with economically poor religious people who support these Republicans as though Jesus himself was the greediest motherfucker in the bible.

Yeshua never gave anyone anything.  When he had the opportunity to do it he said "Fuck the poor, I need it more than they do because they will always be poor".  He might have talked a good game about being charitable and giving but he was a tightwad who believed in gouging Gentiles with high interest rates.
Mammon is way more real (and effective) than that clunky old Jehovah.

[Image: 937f3c0d8283cda2f3b3632ec87e5bc8.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Kurt Vonnegut made a comment about why Christians are hell bent on getting the 10 Commandments on the courthouse steps. To paraphrase : Why not "Blessed are the merciful" on the courthouse. 

And : Why not "Blessed are the peacemakers"on the Pentagon. 

I add: Why not "Blessed are the poor!"above the Federal Reserve.

Why not: " Blessed are the meek!" above the entrance to the Oval office.

I guess I would make a good Christian! Except for the fact that I have thoughts.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

1 thing for certain:

The crimes of Republicans in Iraq alone, makes me even doubt they are humans; let alone believe in God.
The Republican institution, followed by their allies like the U.S military and the politicians and the businessmen, are the worst of the worst, they are not just sick demons, they are gore loving sickos that enjoy the bombing and killing of children if it will bring them interest, and they are mentally damaged sick bastards in the shoes of wise people.

If they think Christianity justifies their sorry criminal short-lives, then they didn't understand anything. But another thing; also for certain: the same thing that justified the crusades in Christianity, is justifying the crimes of Republicans now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does science always upstage God? ignoramus 940 118533 October 26, 2022 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Does Ezekiel 23:20 prove that God is an Incel Woah0 26 2475 September 17, 2022 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  Why does God care about S E X? zwanzig 83 4683 November 15, 2021 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  The soft toys parents hope connect kids to their faith zebo-the-fat 13 1197 October 31, 2021 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 10617 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist? goombah111 197 23506 March 5, 2021 at 6:47 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Does afterlife need God? Fake Messiah 7 1355 February 4, 2020 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why does God get the credit? Cod 91 7162 July 29, 2019 at 6:14 am
Last Post: comet
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 6920 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  God doesn't love you-or does He? yragnitup 24 4771 January 24, 2019 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler