Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Fascists Attack ( Each Other!)
When Fascists Attack ( Each Other!)
Big Grin 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/trumpta...reasonous/

Quote:‘Trumptard snowflake’: Breitbart fans eat each other alive after Bannon calls Don Jr. ‘treasonous’

Quote:Readers of the far-right publication Breitbart focused their ire on one another for a change on Wednesday after it was revealed that Breitbart chief Steve Bannon called President Donald Trump’s son “treasonous” for planning a meeting with Russians during the 2016 campaign.

I love it.
RE: When Fascists Attack ( Each Other!)
Especially if it's what they say it is.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
And to think these morons think it's foreigners who are the problem . Could you imagine a country of these jackels .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

The Trump gang = organized crime syndicate.
(January 3, 2018 at 7:14 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The Trump gang = organized crime syndicate.

The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight.
What a circus!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Bannon should have turned for State's evidence. He had knowledge of a crime and didn't report it. Was he interrogated about it? These guys are the biggest stumble bums.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(January 3, 2018 at 7:30 pm)Fireball Wrote: Bannon should have turned for State's evidence. He had knowledge of a crime and didn't report it. Was he interrogated about it? These guys are the biggest stumble bums.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Steven bannon said there things about Don Junior because he saw Mueller’s people sorting through his garbage and realized it would be very hard times for him in jail.
They're lucky, because if they don't buy their way out of jail, they serve their time in Club Fed. Dodgy  I'd like nothing better than Don the Con to rot in a cell, but we know that if he is convicted, he'll get pardoned.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Bannon would not like drying out for a long term in prison.

Jesus, what would his autopsy show TODAY ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 284 Yesterday at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Terror attack at UK hospital downbeatplumb 6 478 November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  The other problem with electric vehicles onlinebiker 22 1327 August 19, 2021 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  IS attack on Kabul Uni Foxaèr 4 463 November 3, 2020 at 8:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 407 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  AOC Pushes To Make It Easier To Study Shrooms And Other Psychedelic Drugs EgoDeath 8 736 November 9, 2019 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8054 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack WinterHold 7 1328 December 14, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Terror attack in Melbourne this arvo. ignoramus 19 1497 November 10, 2018 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: no one
  Potential Vehicle Attack In Toronto Amarok 24 2015 July 13, 2018 at 12:24 am
Last Post: Amarok