Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Stay Away From atheistforums.org" feat. LastPoet and his gang of jerkoffs
"Stay Away From atheistforums.org" feat. LastPoet and his gang of jerkoffs
A performance art piece by a trolling little sockpuppet:

Enjoy Big Grin
RE: "Stay Away From atheistforums.org" feat. LastPoet as his gang of jerkoffs
I am important! Finally, my 15 minutes of intense laughter. Almost died.
As AF's resident Cyberjerkoff, I consider the opinions of a whack-a-mole trollsock with twice as many videos as subscribers - which more than likely is himself anyway - more of a compliment than anything else.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
You guys need more socks to ban.
(January 5, 2018 at 4:16 pm)Cyberman Wrote: As AF's resident Cyberjerkoff, I consider the opinions of a whack-a-mole trollsock with twice as many videos as subscribers - which more than likely is himself anyway - more of a compliment than anything else.

Are you saying he made more than one account just to give himself a subscribe? He doesn't seem like the type to go through all that effort. Wink
Wait, is this guy actually for real?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I do think I must be doing something right when I am referenced in a video starting and ending with a swastika, specially as the evilmost for the guy making the video.
I haz a big sad now! I'm not in Last Poet's big gang of jerkoffs. Marvin

PS is atheistforums.net ok? He never said nothing about them.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(January 5, 2018 at 4:22 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Wait, is this guy actually for real?

Yeah, WTF!

Also, you want an autograph? I am famous.
I apparently need to try harder.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  He Invested his life in a pig farm. Brian37 9 1189 December 28, 2019 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The GRU took my nation away, away from me. Brian37 7 1120 July 20, 2018 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Um... Stay Out Of Kansas City Minimalist 7 591 May 8, 2018 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  45's history of throwing his own under the bus Brian37 0 453 December 11, 2017 at 1:53 pm
  The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name Edwardo Piet 9 1194 October 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm
  Secret Photos unveil Where Donald Trump Grows His Hair zebo-the-fat 1 955 June 27, 2016 at 4:22 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Trump tried to write his own Jefferson Bible Brian37 8 2572 March 20, 2016 at 2:07 pm
  Dawkins Reads His Hate Mail Edwardo Piet 25 2605 October 28, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Heat
Information AF.org Pro Tips Tea Earl Grey Hot 45 6442 January 16, 2014 at 2:48 am
Last Post: Jackalope
Lightbulb AF.org Gold Membership Tea Earl Grey Hot 52 6102 January 11, 2014 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: ElleBelle