Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Answer Is "Missouri."
The Answer Is "Missouri."
That is, if the question is "where do the republicunts find these retards?"

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/gop-sen...ery-night/

Quote:GOP Senate candidate flips out over ‘women’s rights’: ‘I want to come home to a cooked dinner every night’

What this fucktard needs is a woman who bashes a frying pan over his head and says "cook it yourself, asswipe."
RE: The Answer Is "Missouri."
No, arsehole, you don't support women's rights.

You want to force women to stay in the home and produce kids.

Modern independent women scare fossils like you.
Dying to live, living to die.
Real men cook a good curry!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Aw, man. I thought this was going to be one of those "have fun" threads where you come up with questions to which the answer is Missouri.

For example:

If you are a sheep who is afraid of being raped by a human, which state should you avoid?

or

If, for whatever reason, you needed to make your public schools terrible, which state education system should you begin to emulate?
What about some Misery?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'll gladly cook the man a home cooked meal. Just let me get out the arsenic.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(January 25, 2018 at 10:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote: That is, if the question is "where do the republicunts find these retards?"

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/gop-sen...ery-night/

Quote:GOP Senate candidate flips out over ‘women’s rights’: ‘I want to come home to a cooked dinner every night’

What this fucktard needs is a woman who bashes a frying pan over his head and says "cook it yourself, asswipe."

Missouri, the state that time forgot.
(January 26, 2018 at 12:15 am)Divinity Wrote: I'll gladly cook the man a home cooked meal.  Just let me get out the arsenic.

MMMMMM, arsenic.  Now press my sheets.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
How much longer before all the babyboomers are dead?

[Image: clocks.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

Not long, imma miss my momma...I just won't miss her friends.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clearly The Answer Is.... Minimalist 4 717 November 12, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Answer about poll methodology in response. Brian37 0 449 June 19, 2016 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Missouri Woman Plans to Shove Hobby Lobby Decision Minimalist 4 1164 April 30, 2015 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Missouri Republicans eating their own Doubting Thomas 5 1770 November 25, 2013 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preachers gay rights speech in Missouri Aroura 4 1494 October 22, 2012 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Darkstar