Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:16 pm

Poll: How long before I come back?
This poll is closed.
One year
12.50%
1 12.50%
Two Years
87.50%
7 87.50%
Six Months
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick the time you want me off
Pick the time you want me off
I need a break and you guys are sick of me, I can tell.

I will act on one of these options.
RE: Pick the time you want me off
1 November 2011

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I appreciate your posts.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I voted two years. In a week, I will look back on which option is most, and decide to act on it.
That's what she said.

If ya drop the religion and start talkin about your life, I'll start reading your posts again.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
You won't be better in 2 years unless you get professional help.
(January 26, 2018 at 7:17 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I need a break and you guys are sick of me, I can tell.

Lol, that's a long time. I mean if people are sick of you, they can not post in your threads. That is their problem, not yours. Just do whatever you feel like.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
MK why don't you just try talking/engaging a tad more instead of preaching at folks all of the time?

You're a likable, interesting enough cat. I don't want you to leave.
(January 26, 2018 at 7:17 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I need a break and you guys are sick of me, I can tell.

Ever considered being a ration human being?
I didn't vote because I don't want you off. If you leave it should be of your own accord, not because some strangers on the internet told you to leave. But if you need a break, I get that.

I don't read your posts because they're quite off beat but you've never been banned as far as I know.
One word of advice, since you're asking for our opinions - if you do stay, try posting in the Off Topic sections more. There's more to you (and everyone else here) than religion. You don't need to post your poops to farts ratios but it's nice to hear people talk about non-religion topics. It makes it easier to get to know you.

-Teresa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 727 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 3521 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The Million Pick-up March. Gawdzilla Sama 0 401 December 3, 2020 at 12:25 pm
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 329 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 729 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  How are you passing your time now? ignoramus 28 1787 March 24, 2020 at 7:47 am
  [Not Serious]Pick one, then post the next selection. Gawdzilla Sama 64 2631 October 18, 2019 at 8:07 pm
  Well I'm off to Devon Cod 26 3467 August 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Cod
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 641 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Neil deGrasse Tyson off the hook! chimp3 5 1202 March 16, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: GrandizerII