Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 5:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late
Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late
Atheist & Infidels, its about time you just say the Syahadah* and convert to Islam, the one & only true religion.
Resistance is futile, a promise by Allah you dare not say no.

(*Syahadah is the proclamation of faith, which is the 1st of the 5 pillars of Islam derived from the hadiths/sunnah i.e the sayings & examples of prophet Muhammad)

Allah offer you an air conditioned room with couch & He will serve you chicken and turkey in his heaven.
Don't be stupid, grab this deal, save your self and enjoy this heavenly pleasure you can only dream on earth.

For them will be Gardens of Eternity; beneath them rivers will flow; they will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments of fine silk and heavy brocade: They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good the recompense! How beautiful a couch to recline on! (Quran 18 31)

Reclining therein upon couches, they will find there neither (heat of) a sun nor bitter cold. (Quran 76 13)

And the meat of fowl, from whatever they desire (Quran 56 21)

See my avatar for proof.That's me in heaven.

Moderator Notice
Link removed.  Make yourself familiar with the 30/30 rule.
Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them (Quran  55:56, Mushin)
RE: Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late
It's a shame some poor fuckers life was so meager they were forced to imagine a paradise no different than any sunday afternoon in my life.  Allah really screwed the pooch for those guys.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
And turn the world into a Muslim shithole like most of the Middle East?

Nah , I'll stick with reality rather than bad fairy tales.
Dying to live, living to die.
Didn't even mention the 172 virgin goats either . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Didn't specify Lazy-Boy sectional with recliners, so nope.

god damn allah is dumb, and cheap.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 25, 2018 at 12:52 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Didn't specify Lazy-Boy sectional with recliners, so nope.

god damn allah is dumb, and cheap.

Infidel!

Boom!
*yawn*
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
The power of Nuggan compels thee!
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(March 25, 2018 at 12:57 pm)Wololo Wrote: The power of Nuggan compels thee!

It's an abomination!
(March 25, 2018 at 12:41 pm)Khemikal Wrote: It's a shame some poor fuckers life was so meager they were forced to imagine a paradise no different than any sunday afternoon in my life.  Allah really screwed the pooch for those guys.

I suspect allah and his perv prophet were more into screwing camels.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 7 256 March 30, 2024 at 9:26 am
Last Post: viocjit
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 4335 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1732 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? ReptilianPeon 246 30369 March 23, 2022 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: By the sun and its morn WinterHold 56 6964 May 11, 2020 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Ramadan 2019: a late congratulation WinterHold 6 1616 May 15, 2019 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Rainbow Allah is ENERGY Mahdi Ibrahim 232 15538 March 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: DarthFritz82
  Its not so anti female as i thought it would be? Rufun83 20 1976 August 16, 2018 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12711 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3237 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup