Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do We Have AF Members in Spain (Who Might Want to Meet Us)
Do We Have AF Members in Spain (Who Might Want to Meet Us)
I'm off to Madrid Monday next, and then Segovia, Salamanca, Caceres, Toledo, Seville, the Pueblos Blancos, Granada, Cordoba, and back to Madrid.  Mr. A Joins  me in Toldedo and we travel together from there.  We head home May 12th.

I don't think I know any Spanish members, but I've been wrong before.  But I'd love to meet for coffee, lunch, or dinner.  I'd even cook dinner (it's apartments everywhere but Cordoba this trip).
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
RE: Do We Have AF Members in Spain (Who Might Want to Meet Us)
None that in aware of.
I strongly advise a visit to Merida, since you're going through. Wink
(April 2, 2018 at 1:55 pm)pocaracas Wrote: None that in aware of.

Merida and Trujillo are part on the reason I'll be in Caceres.   Smile  The Roman Theater alone looks worth the trip.

Why are there so few transportation links between Portugal and Spain.  Sad  Is it geography, politics, or both?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(April 2, 2018 at 2:01 pm)Jenny A Wrote:
(April 2, 2018 at 1:55 pm)pocaracas Wrote: None that in aware of.

Merida and Trujillo are part on the reason I'll be in Caceres.   Smile  The Roman Theater alone looks worth the trip.

Why are there so few transportation links between Portugal and Spain.  Sad  Is it geography, politics, or both?

Geography up north.
Politics down south.
Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 727 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 3522 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 675 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  You might be crazy if… BrokenQuill92 22 1034 December 28, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 330 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 729 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I might be Brisbane bound again.. Brian37 72 5203 April 27, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 641 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Jeopardy categories where AF members are the answer Mr.Obvious 30 3005 March 29, 2019 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Are you the monster you want to be? Angrboda 48 2410 January 13, 2019 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician