Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Clams Prove My Clams Are Correct
My Clams Prove My Clams Are Correct
And it doesn't matter what species of clam they are - all of MY clams are, by definition, the correct clams.

This, for example, is Willard:

[Image: Clams_on_Sandy_Hook_beaches_-_panoramio.jpg]

Willard is my attack clam, and is therefore correct.  Do not attempt to refute this clam.  He'll kill you.  Eventually.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: My Clams Prove My Clams Are Correct
That's quite a clamorous clam you're proposing!
The authorities are clamping down hard on clammers who clam their clams are the one true clam!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 11, 2018 at 4:25 am)ignoramus Wrote: That's quite a clamorous clam you're proposing!
The authorities are clamping down hard on clammers who clam their clams are the one true clam!

Oh, clam up.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Now you're just acting shellfish.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Jaysus, but you people are crabby. 

Boru
Seems like a lot of abalone to me.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Smells a bit fishy to me.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
This thread is making me laugh so hard, I think I pulled a mussel !
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 11, 2018 at 7:37 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Now you're just acting shellfish.

OMG. 😂
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
After all the recent hilarity I'm feeling sluggish.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which one is the correct phrase? brewer 20 1779 September 21, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  photos that prove Afghanistan is one the most beautiful places on earth. WinterHold 71 9642 September 6, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  My claims prove my claims are correct. The Valkyrie 57 4149 May 19, 2018 at 3:17 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  How do I prove to you that I'm 12 ScienceAf 84 8844 September 6, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Okay, I guess I'm guilty. Who else here thinks two spacing is correct? Whateverist 33 4586 April 22, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Assume racists are correct... Tea Earl Grey Hot 26 6952 March 7, 2013 at 11:24 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding