Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Propheting off dead kids.
Propheting off dead kids.
I've read a couple of people on the web saying that homeschooling for all is the way to avoid school shootings. They don't really believe that all parents are qualified to school their kids or have the resources to do so. What they do believe is that this will improve the ratio of normal education to religious education. My first clue to that was that they refused to admit this explicitly. Their posting history works against them, they have no clue how to be stealthy.
RE: Propheting off dead kids.
I was homeschooled from age 6-18.

Thankfully for me I was taken out of school because I had insomnia and couldn't cope socially. My parents taught me about all different religions and I concluded that they were all bollocks.
(May 22, 2018 at 7:52 am)Hammy Wrote: I was homeschooled from age 6-18.

Thankfully for me I was taken out of school because I had insomnia and couldn't cope socially. My parents taught me about all different religions and I concluded that they were all bollocks.

Kudos.

The guys I refer to won't be teaching anything but THE TRUTH.
Thread title: Morticians.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Thank Betsy DeVos.

/thread.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(May 22, 2018 at 8:03 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Thread title: Morticians.

America, home of death metal.
LOL, we'd love to homeschool ours...the school system here - even the good schools- have issues.  Thing is, we both know that neither of us has the qualifications, patience or commitment to do it.  I;ve thought about getting my mom up here to run class.....but then my mom would be a formative influence for them..and you all see how that turns out.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 22, 2018 at 11:34 am)Khemikal Wrote: LOL, we'd love to homeschool ours...the school system here - even the good schools- have issues.  Thing is, we both know that neither of us has the qualifications, patience or commitment to do it.  I;ve thought about getting my mom up here to run class.....but then my mom would be a formative influence for them..and you all see how that turns out.

Public school teachers are vastly undervalued.
(May 22, 2018 at 11:38 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Public school teachers are vastly undervalued.

And underpaid as a result.
You;re supposed to do it for the kids.  Remember, everyone, service is a sacrifice. Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 987 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Theresa May seen off the coast of Blackpool Cod 0 314 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  This Will Piss Off Sessions Minimalist 0 365 May 14, 2018 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Little Marco Mouths Off. Accidentally Tells The Truth Minimalist 3 663 May 1, 2018 at 10:30 pm
  Third parties profiting off of poor outcomes for patients....in AMERICA!? Aegon 23 3291 April 28, 2018 at 5:41 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Help PISS OFF Mike <---dickface Pence! Brian37 14 2784 March 27, 2018 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Why Don't You Go Jump Off A Bridge Minimalist 5 1638 March 25, 2018 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Joods
  The Republicunts Go Off The Deep End Minimalist 5 1316 March 24, 2018 at 8:18 pm
  Is Trump trying to piss black people off? Jehanne 31 4639 January 17, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Seems Roy Moore Got Tired of Waiting For Jesus To Get Off His Ass Minimalist 32 5455 January 3, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: A Theist