Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your current forum goal?
What is your current forum goal?
I currently have three.

20k posts
1k created threads
150 Reps
RE: What is your current forum goal?
(May 23, 2018 at 7:39 pm)Kit Wrote: I currently have three.

20k posts
1k created threads
150 Reps

See my new thread...
Dying to live, living to die.
Keep the bloody thing running.

That’s been my goal for almost 10 years.
Visit, and stay out of the crazy arguments between the two camps as much as possible. I'm here for the company (but not to listen to the resident damaged clergy).
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Don't get into a conversation with Huggy, Drich, or Rik.

And don't let my nemesis get under my skin. You know who you are... 👀
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 23, 2018 at 8:02 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Don't get into a conversation with Huggy, Drich, or Rik.

And don't let my nemesis get under my skin. You know who you are... 👀

Smile
Dying to live, living to die.
I've made so many waves here, I no longer know who would consider me a nemesis.
Find a theist to shit on every day.

Too bad we can't get any new gods around here though.  Always the same jesus shit or allah shit.  Boring fuckers.
To get laid.

...what?
Distraction that's turned into addiction.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The current state of engineering Macoleco 14 971 November 24, 2021 at 7:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Take another look at your initial introduction thread to this forum Foxaèr 55 8530 May 17, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Find out how much your fellow forum members are getting screwed Catholic_Lady 68 7099 April 13, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Forum game: who from AF would you invite to your party? emjay 301 28826 January 9, 2016 at 6:45 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  What's your current car/vehicle? And what's your fantasy car/vehicle? MJ the Skeptical 34 8878 May 23, 2014 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: max-greece
  The Severely Limited Vocabulary of the Current Generation RonaldReagansGhost666 38 11416 March 21, 2013 at 2:39 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko