Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 11:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Don't Get Sick!
Just Don't Get Sick!
The Trumptard Health Plan - for assholes who think they are immortal.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/18/us/po...ss&emc=rss

Quote:The new entities would be exempt from many of the consumer protections mandated by the Affordable Care Act. They may, for example, not have to provide certain “essential health benefits” like mental health care,

This will help the mental health issues, won't it?
RE: Just Don't Get Sick!
(June 18, 2018 at 10:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They may, for example, not have to provide certain “essential health benefits” like mental health care,

Do I seriously have to repeat my hypothesis that the Republican Party has a vested interest in keeping the American people bug-fuck insane so they can actually be right about a rise in violent crime for the first time since Clinton was in office?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
There's a new health care plan that only covers the righ little toe if it develops vivid blue and lime green polks dots. All other conditions are excluded. It costs $89 a month and has a $3,000 deductible. It's endorsed by Trump.
I don't know if this was posted here before, but here's Jeff Sessions' solution to the opioid crisis:

And here's Cracked editor John Cheese explaining what trying to "tough it out" is really like for those of us who aren't in the Marines.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
1.  Kidnap Jeff Sessions.

2.  Get him addicted to opioids.

3.  Turn him loose in a blighted urban area with a bottle of aspirin.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I've recently learned that the $11 worth of medication in my treatment costs my insurance over $3000 and I have to cough up $250 in a copay for it too.

I'm anticipating my outlay for insurance and health care next year will exceed $30,000 and it might even be up to $40,000.

The current system is broken, fucked, and out of control.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Wait until the WLB and his shitballs get through with it.  It will be cheaper for you to just die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm starting to just get exhausted of this adminstration what about you? GODZILLA 34 3140 December 8, 2018 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I’m sick of the far left too Losty 93 3790 November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2106 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 984 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Dear Sick People, Minimalist 36 5690 January 13, 2017 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Most US Vets Don't Get What's Really Sacred AFTT47 34 4524 September 2, 2016 at 1:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Apparently I need to hope I don't ever get robbed according to gun nuts GoHalos1993 119 10530 June 15, 2016 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  This Sick 20-Year-Old Wants Her Parents Prosecuted Manowar 15 1897 April 16, 2016 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  I just don't get it… BrokenQuill92 15 2132 September 29, 2015 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Just another gun thread, don't bother reading. Losty 75 9496 March 2, 2015 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger