Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ya knooow, Monica smells; oh ma gosh!: implicit hate and grudge in social life
Ya knooow, Monica smells; oh ma gosh!: implicit hate and grudge in social life
So in this topic, I would like to discuss a shitty, fuckin idiotic behavior carried on and practiced by shitty, funckin idiotic people who are too angry from the inside at someone.

Plain and simple: a hateful bitch (male or female bitches) is hateful for some reason and  angry at somebody, but they choose to implicitly attack the person they are angry at.
They choose the hidden, implicit attack because either they are afraid from confrontation, or they think it's the smart way to go.

In either ways, it proves they have no balls or whatsoever.

An example of this can be seen in this video:

Ironically, believe it or not, grown up people -not only teenagers- act like that from time to time, it's not strange at all to find somebody who is jealous of you, hating you implicitly.

What are your solutions to face such a person?

Please; share your opinions.
RE: Ya knooow, Monica smells; oh ma gosh!: implicit hate and grudge in social life
Be the bigger person. If you ignore them, eventually, they will just go away because you aren't giving them the negative attention they want.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Ya knooow, Monica smells; oh ma gosh!: implicit hate and grudge in social life
My disappoint !

Thought we had a Horny Bill Clinton thread going . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 18, 2018 at 8:29 am)Joods Wrote: Be the bigger person. If you ignore them, eventually, they will just go away because you aren't giving them the negative attention they want.

You'll find that advice almost impossible when one is hotheaded and rash, i.e becomes angry quickly. It feels more like a Matador bullfight.

(July 18, 2018 at 8:30 am)vorlon13 Wrote: My disappoint !

Thought we had a Horny Bill Clinton thread going . . . .

You mean Clinton had a smell fetish, and that what started the scandal ?
Solutions: Sarcasm, finger pointing and laughing.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 18, 2018 at 8:17 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Solutions: Sarcasm, finger pointing and laughing.

And a decent sniper...
Dying to live, living to die.
Ignore it. They are not important and what they think of you doesn't matter.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(July 18, 2018 at 8:08 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(July 18, 2018 at 8:29 am)Joods Wrote: Be the bigger person. If you ignore them, eventually, they will just go away because you aren't giving them the negative attention they want.

You'll find that advice almost impossible when one is hotheaded and rash, i.e becomes angry quickly. It feels more like a Matador bullfight.

Sounds like someone has an anger management problem then. Try meditation. Or meds.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 18, 2018 at 5:02 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: So in this topic, I would like to discuss a shitty, fuckin idiotic behavior carried on and practiced by shitty, funckin idiotic people who are too angry from the inside at someone.

Plain and simple: a hateful bitch (male or female bitches) is hateful for some reason and  angry at somebody, but they choose to implicitly attack the person they are angry at.
They choose the hidden, implicit attack because either they are afraid from confrontation, or they think it's the smart way to go.

Ironically, believe it or not, grown up people -not only teenagers- act like that from time to time, it's not strange at all to find somebody who is jealous of you, hating you implicitly.

The girl staring at the other girl’s boob isn’t jealous.

Girls also like boobs because boobs are awesome.
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 18, 2018 at 11:07 pm)Joods Wrote:
(July 18, 2018 at 8:08 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: You'll find that advice almost impossible when one is hotheaded and rash, i.e becomes angry quickly. It feels more like a Matador bullfight.

Sounds like someone has an anger management problem then. Try meditation. Or meds.

I do think I need that. Only if medicinal marijuana becomes an official stress reliever taken at the counter.

(July 18, 2018 at 11:54 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(July 18, 2018 at 5:02 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: So in this topic, I would like to discuss a shitty, fuckin idiotic behavior carried on and practiced by shitty, funckin idiotic people who are too angry from the inside at someone.

The girl staring at the other girl’s boob isn’t jealous.

Girls also like boobs because boobs are awesome.

Boobs are the best thing in the world right now.
Aside from providing protection to the female chest, boobs were proven to be natural sources of heat, and also have a built-in mechanism of producing sugary solutions through the tit channel.

That is awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Social Media Foxaèr 3 439 September 30, 2023 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1053 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  I no longer accept social distancing. onlinebiker 11 1165 April 13, 2021 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  My HATE Thread! impaler 46 2620 September 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  I hate it when I do that... onlinebiker 22 1178 July 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  There's social distancing, and then there's SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!!! Gawdzilla Sama 8 774 March 24, 2020 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why I hate food critics.... Brian37 23 2701 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 712 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  I hate government Apex1050 24 1786 May 30, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Athene
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 6883 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama