Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm off on holidays again
I'm off on holidays again
I know, I know, 22 days paid holidays (plus bank holidays, we're getting one Monday) is scandalous! Tongue

This time I'm off to Stockholm the first two weeks in September. If we've any members in the locality who're dying to meat a fat hairy arsed Irishman I'd be more than happy to oblige.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
RE: I'm off on holidays again
(August 1, 2018 at 3:32 pm)Wololo Wrote: I know, I know, 22 days paid holidays (plus bank holidays, we're getting one Monday) is scandalous!  Tongue

This time I'm off to Stockholm the first two weeks in September.  If we've any members in the locality who're dying to meat a fat hairy arsed Irishman I'd be more than happy to oblige.

It is official, you are my ENEMY! Look at my avatar and know that I hate flying. Otherwise I would go to Stockholm.

But, I have been to France, Switzerland, Mexico, Japan and Australia. 

I WANT TO VISIT THE ABBA MUSEUM! Because that is the most important part of human history.  Big Grin
(August 1, 2018 at 3:32 pm)Wololo Wrote: I know, I know, 22 days paid holidays (plus bank holidays, we're getting one Monday) is scandalous! Tongue

This time I'm off to Stockholm the first two weeks in September. If we've any members in the locality who're dying to meat a fat hairy arsed Irishman I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Wear a mask so you don’t catch the syndrome!
Dying to live, living to die.
Have some fun while you're there: https://matadornetwork.com/notebook/piss-off-swede/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
22 days paid holiday? Jeez you're lucky.
Next one, get your fat, hairy Irish self over to California to visit!

-Teresa
(August 1, 2018 at 8:38 pm)Tres Leches Wrote: 22 days paid holiday? Jeez you're lucky.
Next one, get your fat, hairy Irish self over to California to visit!

-Teresa

I might take the shorter working year in a few years and do a Grand Sneer Tour of the US.

Home
Reviving this thread just to make  Brian super jealous.

I passed the Abba museum today, but I didn't go in (please read along the lines of the denouement to A Taste of Armageddon).

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moar Holidays! GUBU 5 392 August 21, 2023 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Well I'm off to Devon Cod 26 3467 August 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Cod
  Neil deGrasse Tyson off the hook! chimp3 5 1200 March 16, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Fell off my bike tonight Foxaèr 48 2553 October 22, 2018 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  My humor, I know it's off the wall Foxaèr 13 1969 May 8, 2018 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Pick the time you want me off Mystic 42 4892 February 1, 2018 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Should I fuck off to bed. Succubus 11 1338 January 27, 2018 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: John V
  Fartbook is really ticking me off right now. Brian37 0 592 November 16, 2017 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Very Off Topic, but is being a virgin a turnoff for the ladies? NuclearEnergy 34 3712 November 13, 2017 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Am off to Berlin in September GUBU 28 4308 August 5, 2017 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU