Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAY TO GO RANDY MOSS!
RE: WAY TO GO RANDY MOSS!
Quote:Was probably more effective at getting the message out than kneeling for the anthem
Yeah actually the kneeling was very effective and we got the added bonus of pissing you knobs off .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(September 20, 2018 at 3:58 pm)Joods Wrote: LOL it must be so frustrating being you.

Why?

BTW, you convinced me that raising awareness is important. After all, you would be aware of this if not for me nercoposting it.

I'm raising awareness all day. Good job captian awesome. I never knew fighting for racial justice could be so easy. I'm going to raise some more awareness today. My favorite things about raising awareness:

It's easy, I don't even have to get off my phone
It's free
It takes no risk
Nobody asks for you to prove results
If anybody criticizes you, you can throw a temper tantrum and call them names.

(September 20, 2018 at 6:26 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
Quote:Was probably more effective at getting the message out than kneeling for the anthem
Yeah actually the kneeling was very effective and we got the added bonus of pissing you knobs off .

I'm all in favor of kneeling NFL protests. They can do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned. Randy Moss too.

Take a moment to think about what you are criticizing me for. I'm saying that if you want to fight for racial justice, you actually have to do something. Something that's brave or costs money. Randy Moss did neither of those things. The argument that a multimillionaire might have inspired someone else to spend money to help is a pretty weak one.

So if you attack that, you are basically saying 'nah uh, we can do nothing and help just as much"

And then to imply I'm somehow against racial justice makes absolutely no sense.

Also, as par for the course, nobody reads articles that are linked here.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Quote:i'm all in favor of kneeling NFL protests. They can do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned. Randy Moss too. 
Good

Quote:Take a moment to think about what you are criticizing me for.
Last i checked i was criticizing Road not you 

Quote: I'm saying that if you want to fight for racial justice, you actually have to do something.
Last i checked spreading awareness and drawing attention was doing something 

Quote: Something that's brave or costs money.
That should be the criteria why ?

Quote: Randy Moss did neither of those things. 
Did that tie grow on a tree and again you have yet to justify this criteria 

Quote:The argument that a multimillionaire might have inspired someone else to spend money to help is a pretty weak one.
No your objection to it is a weak one 

Quote:So if you attack that, you are basically saying 'nah uh, we can do nothing and help just as much"
Accept i was not even addressing you and again that was not nothing if it were nothing no one would have even reported it 

Quote:And then to imply I'm somehow against racial justice makes absolutely no sense. 
Where in the name Edward Tapes left ball sack did i say any such thing ?

Quote:Also, as part for the course, nobody reads articles that are linked here.
I did and it was a good gesture.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(September 20, 2018 at 8:20 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Also, as par for the course, nobody reads articles that are linked here.

We read. Your other thread is a clear sign of why you carry zero credibility here.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 20, 2018 at 6:26 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:

Really, you think that all those people boycotting the NFL, and getting upset, are because of the message they where trying to send.    I don't see anyone talking about over aggressive and over bearing cops from the kneeling.   They talk about a bunch of rich boys who haven't got a clue, disrespecting the flag and the country (and what it stands for).   Now if the goal was to piss a bunch of people off, then you can consider that a success.   If it was to call attention to abusive cops, I think they could do better. 

Setting out a season, and not collecting a pay check might bring people to notice (no for Kapernick though)  Either that, or they would find out they are replaceable.   Or you could take out television ads promoting the message.   There are a number of ways, that could be more effective.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
Whatever Road   Rolleyes

Inuit Proverb

(September 20, 2018 at 9:43 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote:
(September 20, 2018 at 6:26 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Yeah actually the kneeling was very effective and we got the added bonus of pissing you knobs off .

Really, you think that all those people boycotting the NFL, and getting upset, are because of the message they where trying to send.    I don't see anyone talking about over aggressive and over bearing cops from the kneeling.   They talk about a bunch of rich boys who haven't got a clue, disrespecting the flag and the country (and what it stands for).   Now if the goal was to piss a bunch of people off, then you can consider that a success.   If it was to call attention to abusive cops, I think they could do better. 

Setting out a season, and not collecting a pay check might bring people to notice (no for Kapernick though)  Either that, or they would find out they are replaceable.   Or you could take out television ads promoting the message.   There are a number of ways, that could be more effective.

We're talking about them right here, right now.  This thread wouldn't have existed without first Colin Kaepernick and now Randy Moss.

And we represent a relatively tiny little eddy in the huge river of life that is the Internet.
(September 21, 2018 at 12:43 am)bennyboy Wrote:
(September 20, 2018 at 9:43 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote: Really, you think that all those people boycotting the NFL, and getting upset, are because of the message they where trying to send.    I don't see anyone talking about over aggressive and over bearing cops from the kneeling.   They talk about a bunch of rich boys who haven't got a clue, disrespecting the flag and the country (and what it stands for).   Now if the goal was to piss a bunch of people off, then you can consider that a success.   If it was to call attention to abusive cops, I think they could do better. 

We're talking about them right here, right now.  This thread wouldn't have existed without first Colin Kaepernick and now Randy Moss.

And we represent a relatively tiny little eddy in the huge river of life that is the Internet.

And I see very little about the issue, or better yet, what to do about it. It doesn’t seem to be generating the supposed desired conversations.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
(September 21, 2018 at 12:49 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote: And I see very little about the issue, or better yet, what to do about it.  It doesn’t seem to be generating the supposed desired conversations.

Hmmmm. . . I'm having deja vu for some reason. Big Grin
Good for him.

If you don't bring up awareness of a problem it will never be recognised and dealt with.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They've Got A Long Way To Go Minimalist 8 962 July 27, 2016 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist