Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recreational Paintball Players
Recreational Paintball Players
anybody here play recreational or tournament paintball? 

I started playing in '98 and took a break in 2011, but just got back into it last year since we had a local indoor arena open up. I used to play on a sponsored team that played xball in the northeast region, team called erie fusion. I have been a loyal bob long brand paintball marker user since I paid $1499 for one back in 2005 lol, and still use bob long markers to this day. ATM I am running a Bob Long Victory V1 which is upgraded with the updated VIS engine, and virtue oled board for the sake of anti breech bounce setting. Just got my first virtue spire loader last week, havent got to use it yet but am excited to finally get the favored spire loader. Im just playing recreationally at the moment, I cant afford to travel around all the time with any team right now so Im just trying to have fun.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should college sports players be paid? Brian37 13 2304 October 2, 2019 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Several Eagles Players to boycott WH visit.... Brian37 20 2050 February 6, 2018 at 1:09 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Who Says Baseball Players aren't Totally Hardcore?! (blood) TheRealJoeFish 11 1690 October 18, 2016 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish