Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's Mass Shooting
Today's Mass Shooting
In Pittsburgh

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/1...ittsburgh/

Quote:8 Reported Dead in Mass Shooting at Synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pa.

And a shitload wounded. 

How about some more "Thoughts and Fucking Prayers" trumptards!
RE: Today's Mass Shooting
[Image: NgWkfnt.jpg]
According to the BBC news site they have the loony gone postal in custody, taken alive.

ETA: Definitely not going to a party tonight now.
Was he wearing one of these?

[Image: Official-Donald-trump-Make-America-Great...1513056385]
Yes, guns keep people safe!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

No pics of them. More likely he was wearing one of these IMHO:[Image: YJhINo3.jpg]
(October 27, 2018 at 12:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Was he wearing one of these?

[Image: Official-Donald-trump-Make-America-Great...1513056385]

What fucking frustrates me, on top of everyone of these events for decades not stopping, is after the baseball shooting they shouted "LIBERAL LIBERAL SEE SEE SEE"

Then I respond, "Yes, so? Ok, a liberal, and? So lets do something about it, and all you get back from the firearm worshipers is "Just keep them out of the wrong hands"..

YES obviously that guy, and the baseball shooter were THE  WRONG HANDS!

Then the nuts on the far right shout, "NO" when agree we should keep them out of the wrong hands.

"This week in history" RAT A TAT TAT.
Trump, when asked about gun laws, just said things would have been very different if the congregation had been armed, and that it's a shame the death penalty isn't more prevalent.
What's the WLB talking about.  8 people got the death penalty for going to a synagogue when some nut with a gun decided today was the day.
(October 27, 2018 at 12:44 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What's the WLB talking about.  8 people got the death penalty for going to a synagogue when some nut with a gun decided today was the day.

I just heard a witness on the news say, "that is the reality", and my fucking point is, WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ACCEPTABLE?

I have a 1984 HS yearbook, AND SORRY GUN HUGGERS, I WILL bring this up every fucking time.

1984 yearbook, has a 2 page spread of "The year in news" which had stories of the space shuttle, Reagan, the first artificial heart guy, AND a overhead shot of the McDonalds in California where a disturbed nut named James Huberty murders 23 people I think? AND NOTHING has changed since, but gotten worse.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 26716 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 12176 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 6080 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 289 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 5796 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5765 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 259 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 15298 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2752 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Today's Headline: BrianSoddingBoru4 15 1279 April 8, 2021 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4